Abduction

As a dark figure lurked through Shadow's house, it stopped. A flashlight was flicked on, revealing none other than Dr. Eggman's new robot, OrCube. He'd apparently fused the poor little guys together.

OrCube (We'll call him OC) slowly made his way into a light pink room. A soundly sleeping Aria lay on the bed, with a stuffed bear.

She twitched at the sound of whirring motors, and cracked her eyes open.

A large wheat sack immediately covered her eyes.

Nobody heard the muffled screams fading away from the house.

.......

The next day, Sonic woke early, as usual.

"Ria, love, time to get-"

Instead of seeing his beloved daughter, the bed was empty. The room seemed to have dropped thirty degrees.

Calm down, she may just be downstairs.

Sonic sped downstairs, where he found Shadow wearing an expression that mirrored his own.

"Is Aria upstairs?" Shadow said worriedly.

"No! I came down here to see if she was here!"

Shadow froze.

"She's gone."

Sonic pounded his head in realization. "Of course I forgot about him! Eggman!"

Shadow just nodded. Together, both hedgehogs sped towards the large metal base, leaving a trail of dust behind.

As they neared the building, Sonic couldn't stop the thoughts spinning around his head.

What if Egghead hurt her? What if she's dead? What if-

Shadow stopped in his tracks. Realizing that his partner was totally out of it, he gave the blue hedgehog a quick shake.

"....huh? Oh yeah....Shadow.."

"Don't worry. She'll be fine. Stop fretting and worry about saving her."

Nodding, Sonic gave a ghost of a smile. Then, leaning over, he pressed his lips against a surprised Shadow's.

"I worry about you too," said Sonic. "But I know I'll keep you safe."

"Hmph. Other way around, faker," grunted Shadow.

A determined gleam stole it's way into the cobalt hero's eyes.

"Let's get our baby girl home."

A/N: Okay, I know. I've been gone.

.......

I'M SO SORRY! I'll be updating more often now. Sorry for the long wait. Thanks, and Bye!