Epilogue

"He's so cute!" squealed Aria, who was bouncing the little hedgehog on her knee.

Sonic gave a huge grin. "When we first saw him, I immediately knew he was the one."

Shadow stayed back, watching fondly as his teenage daughter played with a three year old green striped hedgehog. The 14 year old cooed at the little boy, who bopped her nose in response.

"Dad! Mom! You're back!"

Shadow turned to see his other daughter, Amberly. Smiling softly, he took her hand, and led her over to Aria, who pinched her little sister's cheek.

The miniature version of Shadow squeaked and stuck her little pink tongue out. She flounced her orange striped quills, and stopped when she saw her new brother. The 7 year old curiously stared at him, before cracking a large smile.

"Girls, this is your new baby brother, Noah," said Sonic happily.

"Hi, Noah," they choroused. Amberly reached out and tickled him, receiving a cute little giggle.

Sonic smiled serenely at his partner, who leaned in and captured his lips with his own.

"Eww..." Aria and Amberly looked away in disgust. "Find somewhere else to kiss."

The two older hedgehogs grinned. As they watched their kids playing, only one thing hung in their heads:

This is our family. Our beautiful family.

.........

Extra information:

Even though Sonic was a hermaphrodite, they decided to adopt from an orphanage to give abandoned children a home. Amberly and Noah were both adopted, and they don't share powers with Sonic or Shadow.

Aria is bubbly and bright, with an extroverted personality, much like her 'mother.' She has super speed and Chaos abilities, along with her invisibility. She has long hair, unlike the usual short style, which she keeps in a secure braid.

Amberly is a very playful hedgehog, but at school she doesn't show it. She prefers to work solo, and is quiet and shy. Amberly can read minds and fly with a pair of black wings on her back.

Noah, the youngest, takes after his sister Amberly. As he grew, Noah found himself in trouble a lot, with his best friends. With trustworthy friends, he let his playfulness emerge. When he is around random people, they see him as quiet, sweet, and extremely polite. He is a top scoring student at school. He can morph into different animals, and can talk to them while in his animal form.

........

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this story. Again, a giant thanks for anyone who viewed this story, and to my amazing followers. See ya!