Seventeen: Fake Love [M]

The couple arrived at their apartment. Nobody seemed to know how to start a conversation and what topic to initiate. It was silent until the both of them sat at the couch, the same couch they used to cuddle in.

The both of them knew how it went down to this, thanks to a very special PARK JIMIN. They loved him and would do anything to get him. This relationship was a game of pretend now, and they didn't know why they didn't stop yet.

From Taehyung's point of view, Jungkook was just a rebound if ever Jimin would choose none of them. For Jungkook's perspective, he was just playing along with Taehyung as he felt heartbroken when he heard Taehyung's confession to Jimin, and he so badly want to hurt the boy for that.

Taehyung was hurt too, when he knew Jungkook still loved Jimin but this was the first time he ever fell in love in years after Jimin and he wanted to hold on to whatever he has until it hurts too much.

"Do you wanna go out for dinner?" Jungkook broke the deafening silence between them.

This was part of Jungkook's game, too. Making Taehyung feel loved, only to break his heart. Unaware that Taehyung already knew his remaining feelings for Jimin.

If Jungkook's plan works, Taehyung would be a victim of a very severe consequence. Worse than a normal heartache.

"Yeah, I'm starving." Taehyung whispered as he fiddled with his fingers.

The boys went to showered individually and wore jeans and plain shirts as they headed out.

Jungkook took Taehyung to a nearby restaurant. The exterior was covered with mini plants and the walls were painted a whitewashed beige color. Taehyung pushed the door and the little bells that dangled above the door chimed, signalling a customer arrivance.

The interior was also warm and gave off a cozy feeling. They found their spots near a wide window and a waiter made his way to their table as they placed their order.

As soon as the waiter noted their order and he left them, silence overtook them again. They would not even meet each other's eyes as they were to busy avoiding them.

Jungkook cleared his throat as he tried to paint his face with a sincere loving expression. "Umm, what do you wanna do after this?"

Taehyung looked up at him and they locked gazes only to look down again. "I-I don't know. What do you wanna do?"

A smirk crept on Jungkook's lips as his eyes grew dark as he was now looking at Taehyung with lust. "We could do anything you want."

Taehyung look up to see Jungkook with that evil smirk, and he knew what the younger had in mind.

"Or we could do anything I like." Jungkook leaned closer as he whispered those words in a husky dominant voice that sent shivers to Taehyung.

The older's eyes grew wide and he stuttered to form words. "I-I.... Wh-wh--"

He was interrupted when the waiter brought them the food they ordered. Both of the boys' tummies grumbled more by the sight of the inviting food.

"Looks like I'll enjoy my meal tonight." Taehyung heard Jungkook say as he was too busy eyeing his steaming food.

"Yeah, the food looks so classy." He stated before looking up to see Jungkook smiling at him while licking his lips seductively. Taehyung immediately knew that Jungkook was not pertaining about the food earlier, but to him. But he tried to push that thought away as he started to eat.

"Can't wait to start." The older looked up at the source of those words which was his boyfriend and he saw him biting his lip.

"Then eat." He replied as he laughed nervously.