Twenty: Fault [M]

"Then suck this for me babyboy, we'll have to make do." Jungkook said as he held up three fingers and pushed it inside Jimin's mouth.

"Mmmm." Jimin moaned, shutting his eyes while licking Jungkook's fingers.

"That's enough." Jungkook pulled his fingers as he started to penetrate Jimin's hole with one finger.

Jimin was so tight that everytime Jungkook would pull in and out, they would both groan at the feeling.

"Ahhh~~" Jimin screamed when he felt Jungkook add a second finger, stretching him out. Sooner, pain turned to pleasure as he started begging.

"Faster." The older yelled out as Jungkook chuckled deeply.

"You're gonna cum just by my fingers? Oh no, not today babyboy." Jungkook huffed, adding a third finger inside Jimin making Jimin clench his walls.

"Ah yes. Mm." Both moaned, Jungkook loving the feeling of Jimin's tightness.

"Daddy...I-I can't take it anymore...need you...inside....now." Jimin whimpered as he grabbed the sheets, preparing himself.

Jungkook smirked before holding his cock, pumping it a few times before slowly inserting it to Jimin's hole.

"Ahhhh~~" Jimin screamed in pain even though it was only the tip that had entered him. Jungkook pushed deeper and deeper slowly until he was balls deep, hearing Jimin yell with every inch he would push.

"Fuck. Ah." Jimin groaned when Jungkook inserted his whole inside him. Jungkook didn't move for a while as he let Jimin adjust to him.

"The fuck are you doing? MOVE." Jimin shouted making the boy in him move at a thrilling pace.

"Ahhh~~. Yes. Yes. Fuck...right there. Mmmm." Jimin moaned loudly while Jungkook continued thrusting roughly into Jimin.

"Omygosh. Yes. Harder!" Jimin screamed, and Jungkook did not complain as he oblige quickly.

"Ah. Jimin...you're so tight. Ah~" Jungkook huffed, supporting Jimin's hips up.

"Yes Jungkook. Mmm~~. Faster. Harder." Jungkook was shocked to hear these words from Jimin but he obeyed.

By now, Jimin was a moaning mess while Jungkook kept thrusting harshly to Jimin's hole. Jimin felt himself grow closer to his climax and he grabbed his cock and pumped it. He flinched slightly when Jungkook slapped his hands away and took over with pumping Jimin with his right hand while his left hand held Jimin's hips tightly.

"Ahh. Jungkook ahhh~". Jimin yelled when he felt his climax nearing.

"Jimin fuck...ahh mmm..I'm going to c-cum." He started pumping Jimin's cock faster while Jimin rocked his hips along with Jungkook's thrust.

"Ah~ Jungkook. I'm cumming too." Jimin yelled before shooting his semen down into the sheets and some on Jungkook's hand while his legs trembled.

Jungkook lifted his right hand and licked the white liquid off of it as he continued thrusting into Jimin trying to reach his climax. "I'm cumming inside. Mm~"

"Yes daddy. Cum inside m- ahhhh." Jimin felt Jungkook's warm liquid as his thrust started to slow.

Jungkook pulled out and Jimin instantly collapsed on the bed while his breathing started to even and sleep overtook him. Jungkook was tired too and he layed beside Jimin.

Eight hours later, Jimin woke up. Head dizzy, mind cloudy, and back aching. He tried to stand up but the pain on his lower body was too much that he screamed, startling his roommate again.