Jen & Marcus [4]

"Sweet and tasty. Just the way I like it." He pulled my panties down to my ankles and I kicked them off. "And I'm starving."
When he moved down and pushed my legs wide apart, he lowered his mouth down to where all the blood in my body had rushed. Warm air hit my sweet spot and I gripped the headboard with my hands.

"Keep your eyes on me. I want to see you enjoy this!"

He commanded and I couldn't believe how sexy this kind of dirty talk sounded. First long lick and I threw my head back. Strong hands held my legs apart while he ate me. Teasing my clit with his tongue, he drove me mad instantly.

Half a year had passed since someone had touched me there. He sucked on the clit, flickering with his tongue, making me moan with the intense pleasure. If this was the introduction he mentioned before then I was already sold.

I didn't want him to stop. When he pushed his tongue into my opening and started fucking me with it, my heart started pounding hard in my chest. Few strokes were enough to drive me to the edge and I wanted to come so badly.

Slow suckling kisses and biting on the skin of my thighs brought me down just a bit until he went eagerly back for more.

God, that man knew how to drive a woman insane.

I kept my eyes on him the whole time. Seeing him going down on me, made the act even more intense as it would be with eyes closed.

"Turn around," he said and I pushed myself up. When I turned around, I stayed on my hands and knees. He gathered all my hair and pulled on them. He pressed his erection against my ass, slowly moving his hips. When the first slap hit my bare behind, I flinched.

"Do you like it when I slap your ass?" He asked.

I nodded, feeling the rush of blood driving throw my veins.

"Say it!" He pulled on my hair harder.

"I like when you slap my ass." I said and another slap hit my bare bottom.

He pulled me by my hair, making me raise only on my knees, pressing my back against his front. His right hand went between my thighs and inserted two fingers into me.

My eyes closed on the lights dancing on the ceiling, trying to find posture. He worked his fingers hard inside me, his thumb rubbing against my sensitive clit.

"You are not allowed to come now. Do you understand?" He asked and I nodded.

"Say it!" He dug his fingers deeper.

"I won't come."

"Good girl. Turn around."

I move off the bed and he motioned me to kneel on the floor. He stood before me, took of his shirt and sent it flying across the room.

"Unzip me," he commanded and I did as told.

I pulled down the zipper, slid the pants to his ankles and helped him step out of them. When I straightened my back, I was eye to eye with his member. It was huge.

He put his hand under my jaw and bent down to kiss me. It was a soft butterfly kiss, ending with pulling my lower lip.

"Now open your mouth," he said and I did what he asked.

I had never mouth fucked someone before and I couldn't wait to see how it felt. Mouth open wide and my tongue sticking out, I took his whole length.

"Keep your eyes open."

I blinked rapidly, taking him deeper into my mouth, savoring his taste and size. It wasn't as bad as I thought. He filled my mouth, slowly rocking back and forth, making him moan.
I tried not to close my eyes but when he went a little bit too far, I gagged.