Natalie & Cade

It wasn't very dark in the room although all the light had been turned off by him. Curtains were pulled closed, he had closed the door slowly behind her as he walked her in the small bedroom. Natalie turned around on her heel with the need to see him.

He was standing by the bed, unbuttoning the shirt, releasing the knot on his tie.

"I'm afraid!"

She rubbed her hands against her jeans, giving her surrounding a quick overlook.

"I know."

Cade watched the girl with long brown hair losing the grip of the situation. Her eyes landed on him, rapidly blinking as the fear and the anxiety washed all over her.

He knew. He knew that as soon as he would close the door, the girl he had convinced to come back to the hotel with him would start to freak out. Her movements got slower, her hands wiping the nervousness of sweat in her jeans.

"Are you changing your mind?" He asked, his voice gentle.

She was about to speak when he interrupted her. He took a step forward. She took one back.

It was a game now. Cade had cornered her.

"You can walk out of this room any time. I told you that." He said.

Natalie's back hit the door a second later, not realizing she had still been moving backward when he had already stopped on her tracks.

"I remember," her voice came out all shaky and unsure.

The palms of her hands found their way to touching the cold material of the wooden surface.

"I will understand if you want to leave. I won't stop you, Natalie."

"I know. I know!"

She raised her voice a little, closing her eyes. Her hands were still pressed against the door. But she wasn't reaching for the knob. She didn't want to leave, neither did she want to do what she had asked him an hour ago. Had she lost her mind?

She wasn't sure but as she opened her eyes and watched Cade turn around to take his suit jacket from the bed, she spoke the words she had rehearsed in her head on their way to the hotel.

"Teach me. Show me why sex is so important. You said those... those words to me."

"You mean beautiful," he took a step closer to her.

"Amazing!"

Another step.

"Gorgeous!"

A step.

Natalie watched him closing the distance between their bodies. She was shaking but he wasn't.

Cade didn't stop his journey to her. He was closing in on her, step by step. Natalie's eyes darted from Cade's shoes to his face.

"I meant every word. Seriously." He said.

"Then show me. I want to know why."

Words left her mouth and he had already pinned her against the door. His hips pressed against hers, the bulge in his pants letting her know how excited he had already gotten. It was the first sign of him giving her the reinsurance of how he saw her.

Desired.

Wanted.

But from what all she had read about being attracted to someone, she knew that just the thought of sex got men hard.

Cade picked both of her hands and raised them above her head. She went along with it. His breath fanned her face, his smell washed over her more intense. It was intoxicating.

Cade tilted his head to the left, leaned closer and pressed a soft wet kiss on Natalie's neck.

Her body shivered at the contact. And he didn't stop. Kiss by kiss, he moved his lips from the crook of her neck to her ear. Natalie closed her eyes, having trouble breathing as his lips assaulted her skin.

She didn't feel anything but the bubbling fear in her body.

"Beauty is more than a nice face and body. Beauty is all, everything you are. Your mind, soul, intelligence..."