Annie & Jonathan [3]

"May I ask why in all places on the Earth did you girls come to London?" He asked her and Annie watched his eyes roam over her. He looked like a gentleman but still showed a clear interest in her.

"It has always been my favorite city. Growing up I found this place interesting and inviting, maybe because most of the books I have read mention it."

"So you like to read?"

"I do. Very much." She answered and noticed that they had reached her hotel.
The large neon light above the front doors shared a warm light on his face, enhancing his features. Jonathan was a very handsome man, with a strong jawline, light stubble making him look older.
In the pub, Annie didn't notice his blue eyes and now she couldn't stop staring at him. But she shook her head a moment later, coming back to reality.

"We are here," she told him. "Thank you."
"It was my pleasure," Jonathan took her hand and kissed the skin on the back of it. She let his lips linger a bit, finding it hard to retrieve her hand.

"You'll be fine for the rest of the night? I mean, you won't feel lonely?" He asked and Annie's eyes widened in surprise.

"No, no. I'm ok."

Jonathan took a step closer to her, his right hand going around her waist and his left hand behind her neck. He pulled her closer to him, their chests pressing against each other. When he lowered his face and his breath hit her lips, something in Annie broke and she closed her eyes. Jonathan's lips brushed against hers for a millisecond, his body heat radiating to her.
She didn't fight the urge to kiss him back and when he pulled away, Annie bit her lip.

Her knees weakened and it was a great thing he was still tightly holding her, preventing her to collapse on the cold ground.

"I am so tempted to take you upstairs and have my way with you."

He pulled her by her hair, tilting her head back and giving himself space to press his warm lips against her neck.
One touch and she was sold. Her skin tingled and craved for his touch, mouth and wandering fingers. The stubble of his jaw scraped against her aching skin and nothing seemed to feel more exciting than the thought of him assaulting her body in the most beautiful way.

Simple words were stuck in her throat, speechless and distracted by Jonathan paying excessive attention to her lips. Slowly, he kissed his way up to her ear, warm breath tickling, making shivers run down her spine.

It felt all so sublime, addictive and very highly entertaining. Yet, something in her body told her otherwise. It was the knowledge of her boyfriend, the reason why she had stopped loving him. He had cheated, avoided her. She didn't want to be as he was - someone who took the first chance to get in bed with someone she didn't know.

"I have never done this before," she told him and lowered her head in shame.

"You mean sex?"

Her statement had thrown him back.

"Ah, no. I mean a one night stand, taking someone..." she started but he cut her off immediately.

"Me neither, so we are in the same boat here." He laughed and kissed her hard, slamming his lips against hers. Her inside melted, all the air in her heaving lungs leaving in an instant.

Up in the bedroom of her hotel room, she watched as he sat down on the foot of her bed and took off his jacket. Annie stood at the bathroom mirror, washing her face and then drying her hands in the towel.

He walked in, standing behind her and pulled away the hairpins to let her locks hang freely against her back. She stood still, letting his hands caress her bare shoulders and then circling around her stomach, pulling her back against his chest.

His hands moved up to cup her breasts, massaging them gently through the fabric. She let her head rest on his shoulder while his hands performed magic on her aching chest.

When he pinned her against the bathroom sink, she held on to it. The growing erection of him pressed hard against her ass and when he started grinding himself against her, her heart rate went up and up with seconds.

Slowly he unbuttoned her shirt, undoing the little black buttons one by one. His fingers brushed against her warm skin, sending sparks down to her core.

Never had she had that kind of a foreplay. She watched him in the mirror while his eyes were set on hers. Their reflections in the mirror were like a slow dance, sexual and arousing.

Jonathan pulled the shirt off her back, letting it pool around her feet. Annie nipples had hardened to the point of hating the fabric covering them.

Still facing the mirror, Jonathan glided his right hand down to her pants, slipping it inside. His callused palm rubbed against her most sensitive female part, separating her folds with his finger. Annie was dripping wet from the sheer pleasure of his touch. He kept his eyes on her while she watched him fingering her through the mirror.

Biting down on her skin, she closed her eyes, holding back a moan. Using two fingers, he rubbed her clit in a slow circular manner. With Annie on her tiptoes and pressed against the bathroom sink, Jonathan didn't let her move away or catch her breath. He aimed to please her, bring her to her first orgasm fast.
"I'm close," she breathed heavily and he turned her head to cover her mouth with his. Sliding his tongue into her mouth, he stroked her harder, pressing down on her clit gently.
He sucked on her lower lip, biting down when he felt her thighs pressing together, trying to release the pressure building up on her stomach.
She tore her mouth from his, throwing her head back against his shoulder when she came undone with the orgasm hitting her hard. Jonathan watched her in the mirror. Her legs started to shake, her nails digging into his scalp.
He freed his hand from her jeans, making her jerk at the sudden movement. When she turned around, her face was flushed and eyes drooping.
"Beautiful," he said and gulped her into his arms, walking them back to the bedroom.
He laid her down on the bed and took off his shirt. Annie freed herself from the rest of her clothing and laid back on the bed. Her hand traveled down between her legs, rubbing her sensitive knob slowly.

"Oh, baby." He said, his eyes catching her pleasuring herself. "Don't get too enthusiastic. I want to be the one finishing you off again."

After he had unbuckled his belt and taken off his pants, he couldn't wait to get his hands on her completely bare body.

To be continued...

*** To keep reading this story, download the ebook on Amazon for 0.99 (link in bio). All the money earned from the sales will be donated to the Kids who are suffering from cancer foundation in Estonia.***