Leila & Joseph (EXTRA) - 3

There was this constant feeling in Joseph's gut that this was just a dream. For fours years, he had lived with the idea that he was never going to see, even touch her ever again. Yet, while she looked at him, her hair falling on her face, her hand gripping him tightly, butterflies in the bit of his stomach were sent to make him feel all crazy happy.

She rubbed him down and up again, biting her lower lip with a tense look in her eyes. Barely catching his breath, he pulled her up to him, their chests mushed against each other.

"Beautiful tease," he whispered against her perfect lips. Leila closed her eyes, shaking her head.

"I have barely done anything yet."

She raised herself to a sitting position, her heat pressing against his hard length. Her hands roamed down her chest, nails gently scraping his skin.

After all these years trying to find comfort in the arms of others, he was certain that whoever he had dated and fucked, any of them weren't close to Leila. And he loved her.

She intervened their fingers, pushing herself back a bit to make the dip of his cock closer to her opening. Her eyes were solely on his while she glided herself him into her.

She gasped, her lips parting and shaking. Her warmth embraced him as he kept pushing further into her, raising his hips. This was utterly ridiculously perfect. She started working on him up and down, slowly building up the tension.

Time stopped, the moment of them becoming one overwriting everything. He held on to her hands, watching her ride him and enjoyed the sight of the beautiful woman on top of him. Leila was in control of him, not giving him any mercy, so he pulled her on top of him and rolled over.
His mouth sought out to hers, covering her mouth hot and hungry.
Her clit rubbed against the base of him while he quickened his pace. Thousands of sensations flooded her, while he nibbled on the skin on her neck and drove deeper in her. Leila's hands went around his neck, keeping him close to her.
He lowered his face, licking the saltiness off her skin, savoring it.
"Tell me, you love me," she said, breathing heavily.
He kissed her lips.
"I do. I love you!" He said, stopping moving for a moment. "Do you love me?" He asked, hoping for the answer 'yes'.
"More than anyone. I love you." She told him and for the rest of the night, love was all they shared.

~ FINITO ~
I hope you loved this. If you think this story (Leila & Joseph) should go on, let me know in the comments.

Thank you for all the readers! (L)