Chapter 2

I stood on the birth room, covering Itachi's ears. I could hear Mikoto's screams and the doctor yelling her to keep pushing. While Fugaku was pacing around outside the door.

"Fugaku calm down, she'll be fine"

I reasured. He sighned and sat down in a chair. Itachi looked bored as fuck and I lead him far enough that I was sure he couldn't hear the screams.

"Wanna go wait at the cafeteria?"

He nodded and I took his hand and we walked to the cafeteria. We sat down in a bench and some women surrounded our table.

"Awwwww, he's so cute, what's your name sweetie?"

A women with tooo much makeup said batting her eyes. I cringed along with Itachi and held him closer to me.

"He doesn't have to tell you"

I said. The woman scoffed and tried to get Itachi's arm but I grabbed her wrist and clenched hard enough to her a crack. She screamed in pain and some doctors tried to get me to let go of her wrist before it breaks completely.

"Don't ever touch my nephew!!"

I roared letting go of her wrist as the doctors took her away. The people surrounding us ran away from us.

"Aunt Kana, father is waiting for us"

Said Itachi brushing off the scene like it happened a thousand times before. Which it has, but still. I turned to look at Fugaku looking unimpressed at me.

"Come on Itachi"

He nodded and we stood up from the bench and joined Fugaku.

"What's up?"

"We have a new baby boy in the family"

Said Fugaku. Itachi grinned and I squealed.

"What are we standing here for!? I want to meet my baby nephew!!"

I yelled picking up Itachi under my arm and grabbing Fugaku's back collar and dashed off with a trail of dust behind me. They should clean these halls.

I kicked the door open and let go of Fugaku's collar and put down Itachi on his feet. I rushed to Mikoto's side of the bed and cooed at the baby in her arms.

"What's going to be his name?"

I asked poking the baby's cheek. Itachi and Fugaku joined next to me. Fugaku took Sasuke from Mikoto and raised him the air.

"Sasuke...........Sasuke Uchiha"

"Isn't that lord 3rds father a name?"

Asked Mikoto.

"It's alright, I asked him if I could use it"

I nod my head and snatched Sasuke. He cooed at me and clunched onto my shirt like a life line.

"Well, Itachi meet your baby brother"

I said sitting down next to Mikoto. Fugaku looked kind of jelly and I stuck my tongue out to him.

"Oi! Don't forget we did this all the time when we were kids!"

I reminded. He grunted and looked away. Mikoto giggled and layed down on her bed. Itachi was observing Sasuke, and looked like he was thinking of something. He noticed my stare and gave me 'I'm okay' look.

"Don't hide anything form me"

I warned with a low voice only he could hear. He was shocked and nodded his head in understandment. I looked down at Sasuke that was still clutching my shirt. I smiled and rocket him a bit till he yawned and sleept. I handed him to Mikoto, but he wouldn't let go.

"I think you stole my son"

She giggled detaching Sasuke's hand off my shirt. I laughed nervously scratching my cheek. I got off the bed and kissed Itachi's cheek.

"Be a good big brother, and I'll try to come visit real soon, okay?"

He nodded and hugged me a goodbye. I hugged back and patted Fugaku's shoulder.

"Come with me"

I nodded and we walked outside the room.

"Here take this"

He handed me a paper and I read it. My eyes widen and I looked at him.

"Remember, if anything happens, take that paper to Lord 3rd and take care of my son's"

I nodded and stickes my pinkie out.

"I will"

He nodded and wrapped his own pinkie on mine.

"You better, you would be a great mother Kana, I don't see why you haven't settled yet"

"Eh, just not the right man has come my way yet"

He nodded and I waved him bye and walked out the hospital.

"But, I have a feeling I have already found him"