Chapter 7: Special

Special chapter guys. I hope you enjoy it.

Vote if you like it.

●●■●■●■●■■●●

"Kana-sensei!"

Yelled Rin waving at me. I waved back, walking towards Minato's group. Obito ran towards me and tried to punch me, but I caught it.

"Aww"

"As usual"

I said giggling at him. He pouted and I picked him up.

"Hey! I'm not a little kid!"

He said squirming around. I laughed along with Minato sweatdropping.

"But, you called me your mom when you were a baby"

"That was a long time ago!!"

He yelled thrashing around.

"Okay Kana, put him down"

"Okay"

I said dropping him on the floor. I heard a scoff and turned to the grumpy teenager.

"Ohiyo, Kakashi"

He looked at me with his soft face and bowed at me.

"Ohiyo, Kana-senpai"

He said. I smiled and couldn't help but hug the life out of him.

"Ahh~!, your so cute when you do that!"

I cooed rubbing my cheek against his. I felt heat radiating from his cheeks and Minato had to drag me away from him.

"Kana, I told you can't attack my students like that"

He scoled.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it"

I defended pouting. He sighed and let me go. I patted Rin's head and she just smiled cheerfully. Minato gave me a warning look, but I ignored it and listened as he told everyone that they were doing D-rank missions.

"Why do we have to do D-rank missions!? I want to do higher missions!"

Whined Obito. I giggled and watched as Minato was explaining him again why they had to do low rank missions.

"Kana-senpai, are you going with us?"

Asked Kakashi standing next to me.

"Just for a bit"

He nodded and I patted his head and stroked Rin's hair.

"Alright let's go team!"

Said Minato cheerfully, dragging Obito's collar, with his soul ready to leave his body. I giggled and followed them behind.

"Our first mission, is to find a lost cat"

I heard a groan and a scoff from Obito and Kakashi.

"Is it Tora again?"

"Yes"

"Can't blame her"

"For Kami's sake Kana, I know what your trying to do and you can't catnap the cat and keep it"

I huffed and crossed my arms.

"One day Tora, one day I will free you from the that evil lady's dungeon"

I whispered in determination. Minato looked at me and gave a dark look.

"No"

I threw him a soda can and it but his head.

"Screw you! I will save her! That's a promise!"

"Like heck you would!"

"Try me!"

"Find then! Whoever finds the cat first gets to do whatever want with it!"

"Your on!"

●■●■●■●■■■●■《 Extra》

I look at him defeated as he held the cat.

"Tora no!!"

She meowed at me sadly while anime crying. I anime cryed and snatched her away from him.

"I'll never let her of back to that place!!"

I yelled running away.

"Kana!! Team new mission! Capture her and the cat!!"

"Hai!!"

They ranned in different directions, while Kana made shadow clones of her and Tora.

"Alright, stall them while me and Tora go to the lady and come to an agreement"

They nodded and scattered off. Kana held Tora that meowed happily and she smiled and headed to the Homages office, and stopping every now and then, watching the team trying to capture the clone. She giggled and skipped off the office, but was captured insode the office with a net.

"You loose sis"

"She's trying to keep the cat again, didn't she?"

Asked the Hokage. The team nodded their heads and he sighed.

"What I'm I going to do with you Kana?"

"Traitors!!"