Chapter 18: Special

Third person pov

Kana was full of questions for the Namizake's guest. Minato was beyond embarrassed by his sister who stood infront of the door. Waiting.

"Kana, you don't have to wait by the door." Assured Minato nervously, watching you as you snorted.

"Yeah right, I need to take a glimpse of this girl, she is after all your first girlfriend~." Kana teased, laughing at her brothers flushed face.

"S-Shut up." He grumbeled, ducking behind the wall, when both siblings heard the door bell.

"Show time~." Cooed Kana opening the door.

[To the living room]

Kana stared at the red head Uzumaki who sat across from them. Kana couldn't help but stare at her hair. It was long silly red hair.

"So that's how an Uzumaki is suppose to look like." Muttered Kana. Minato leaned slightly to his sister to hear what she mumbling about. "Having red-head nephew doesn't sound so bad." She hummned to herself, oblivious of Minato leaning to hear her muttering.

Kushina shifted uncomfortably in her seat as she glanced around the house. It was very neat comoared to her house. It had a homey aura unlike her's. It was nice and bright, while her's was dark and lonely.

"So, Kushina, how long have you and my brother have started dating?" Asked Kana, she was furious at Minato at first when she heard that Minato was dating someone behind her back. But proud, in a way. His secret skills have improved, no wonder he was going to places a lot lately and coming home really late.

"Two years." The Uzumaki answered, stealing a brief glance at her lover.

Kana hummned, leaning back on the couch. "Two years and no engagement." She said thoughtfully, glancing at her brother who blushed blossom, along with Kushina.

"Judging by your faces, I can tell you both love each other very much. I did some digging and found out that my brother saved you from being kidnapped, for being the nine tail jinjuriki," the couple flinched. She found out, and didn't look to happy about it. "And you've lied about dating for two years, when you actually dated for more than five years." Kana hissed, she didn't like lying. Strike one for Kushina.

"And you," she glared at Minato as he gulped with a blue face,"you had the idiocy of going after a woman alone in the woods, you could've been killed." She spoke harshly, he flinched back at the tone he never experienced before from his sister. He really did it this time. Strike one for Minato.

"Other than that, you both date without me knowing, I was worried sick for my brother was doing things unforgivable without my knowing." The couple looked down ashamed as Kana continued to list off all the things she discovered.

After a few hours of Kana-hardcore-scolding, she finally finished with a glare. The couple kept their heads down with shame as they bowed repeatedly in apology.

Secretly Kana softly smiled at the two, who didn't complained or blamed on one another through her harsh words.

"Enough." she ordered at the two as they immediately obeyed and shakily sat down next to one another infront her. "I am very disappointed at the two of, especially you Minato, for keeping this secret away from me, but proud nevertheless." Both shot up their heads in shock as Minato was the first to find his tongue.

"Really?" Kana nodded her head with a soft smile, saying she was no longer hostile.

"Throughout my lecture you both have not complained nor blamed one another, unlike other couples I have seen, you both took it as a real couple, for that I'm proud. Minato, you have chosen a good girl, make sure you treat her nicely," Minato nodded with determination as both siblings stood up for a hug.

"Kushina."

"H-Hai!" She shot up on her two feet. Kana giggled at her shyness.

"I thank you, Kushina Uzumaki, for being my brothers joy, I have noticed that each time he comes home he has this dreamy smile on his face full of warmth and love, thank you." She said warmly, as she wrapped both her arms around the couple. "You have my complete support, but as for your punishment," she said as she pulled away, with a creepy smile making the couple tremble in fear.

"You owe me a nephew." She laughed at their blushing face as Minato tried to tackle his sister.

Kushina giggled at the twins, as she smiled brightly thinking she was lucky for the two.

[Upstairs in Kana's bedroom]

Once Kana was finished with the couple she let them be in the livingroom. She opened her bedroom door and smiled warmly at the Uchiha sleeping soundly under the covers of her bed. She giggled as she layed down next to him. He shifted slightly from a gentle kiss from the Namizake as he fluttered his eyes open.

"Kaa-chan~" the Uchiha called out groagly. Kana smiled as she wrapped and arm over the boy as she oulled him close.

"Shhh, I'm here, Kaa-chan is here, Obito." She comforted, kissing his cheek softly as he closed his eyes.

"Night, Kaa-chan." He said, drifting to the land of dreams.

"Goodnight Obito, I'll be here when you wake up, I'll always be here."