Chapter 20

TODAY'S THE DAY GUYS!!!!! YAY!

I know this is all of the sudden and their was no development of the two soon-to-be-married couple, but I have not idea how to do it, because I'm an idiot.

The wedding will be like an american wedding, because again, I'm stupid shitty person.

I hope you will enjoy the chapter, and their will be an epilogue later and that will be the end of this book. Thank you all for reading and I hope you will read the second book that will soon be out as well.
-------------------------------

[Thrid person pov]

Kana breathed heavily as she stared at herself in the mirror. Today was the big day. The day she will no longer be an Namizake, but a Hatake. The girls in her room stared at her in awe. She was beautiful.

She wasn't happy as she should be. She always imagined her brother walking her down the aile. Mikoto as her maid of honor. Itachi, Sasuke, and Naruto cringing in the kissing part. Kushina grinning as she took massive stacks of photos. Minato threatening the groom as he cried for giving away his sister. Her beloved sister.

Kana quickly wiped away her tear before it could ruin the make up the nice lady worked so hard for. 

She spuned around to the door as it opened for the third Hokage to come in, only to gap at her beauty. She smiled a little. 

"Please let us be, it'll only be for a moment." The third requested calmly. 

Quickly the girls rushed out the room, with the last girl closing the door behind her. Kana stood still in her spot as the Hokage smiled warmly. 

"Minato would love to see this if her were alive." Kana's heart tugged painfully, she tried not to wince. 

"I'm sure he is up above." She said assuringly. The Hokage nodded with a smile. A grandfather smile. 

"I came here to bring you a little present someone left you this morning along with another one that was sent here by bird, no one knows from who though." He said with slight seriousness. 

Kana nodded, hesitantly taking the two small wrapped boxes in the Hokages hands. 

"I'll open them later, I'll let you know if it's something threatening." She finally said, tracing her finger on the paper bow. The Hokage nodded again, bidding her the best of luck, leaving the room to herself. 

Kana sighed. That boy was going to be the cause of her death. 

Sighning she hid the presents in her bag she was taking for her honey-moon. She was slightly worried and pitied the poor man that would take care of her two little rascals. But, was a little glad she could have a vacation after so long. Even if it wasn't the vacation she didn't imagine for herself. 

A knock emerged from the door along with a voice asking if she was ready. She yelled she was, quickly grabbing her bounquet of flowers. She opened the door and the girls rushed tot their positions in front of her. She breathed shakily as the flower girl went first, memories all of sudden thought it was okay to show up. She remembered she was waiting in the benches. In her brothers wedding. The day he was no longer her brother alone. He belonged to another girl she trusted wouldn't break his heart. Today she was going belong to a man she saw grow up in his younger years. A man who stole her heart in the last second. The moment she let her guard down. 

She blinked as the woman who was standing next to the door urged her to go already. She was frozen her spot, the idea of running was tempting. 

She felt a push. Not a harsh one, but a warm comforting one. Quickly she turned her head to see  the person, but only saw nothing.  Again the woman urged her as she impatiently pushed her through the double doors, closing them behind her.  She heard the lock click, meaning she had no escape left. 

She eyed the aile in front of her. The music started to play, and she sighed.

Move dammit

She thought to herself as her feet carried her to the alter. She found herself next to Kakashi as the priest told everyone to sit the fuck down. 

*skip the whole lecture cuz I have no fucking idea about these kinds of things, and to lazy to google them*

Kana said a shaky final 'I do' and thousands hand claps were heard all around her. Kakashi leaned down and planted a masked kiss. Her stomach turned. Not a unpleasant turn, but a weird-sastifying-turn.  Her face heated up a bit that made Kakashi chuckle as he swept her off her feet in his arms, running off the building with Naruto and Sasuke chasing after them, whinning that Kakashi was stealing their mother. 

Kana giggled looking over her now husbands shoulder as Kakashi kept hopping over roofs to the Hokage building to grab their things for their honey-moon. 

"You know the boys will get revenge when we're back, right?" Kakashi laughed, hopping through the window. The door opened as the Hokage walked in with two more ninja carrying Kana's and Kakashi's things. 

Kakashi gently placed Kana down as the Hokage talked to him, while Kana grabbed their things and made sure she had everything she needed. 

"Make sure you come back within two weeks. Have a safe trip and have fun. I'll make sure your boys taken care of." The Hokage said giving a brief hug to Kana. She thanked him as Kakashi took the bags from her hands, swinging them over his shoulder and picked her up again. 

"We will."