Chapter 19

[Thrid person pov]

The wedding drew closer and closer by each passing day as Kana grew more nervous. Naruto and Sasuke have been getting along quite well, thanks to Kana's getting along skills. The boys grew taller, and more handsome, all while still little boys in Kana's eyes. Forever her little ones.

Kakashi and Kana have tried a few dates and all went well so far. They've catched up of all the years they've been seperated as well getting to know a little more.

Today was no exception.

Kana and Kakashi walked side by side as everyone eyed or glared at the soon-to-be married couple. Both small boys that accompanied them, held tightly on either Kakashi's or Kana's clothing. They both warmed up towards Kakashi and every now and then the word "oto-san" would slip off their tongues that sounded like a sweet melody to the two adults.

"Oto-san, when can you train us?" Asked Naruto eagerly with a sparkle in his eyes, ignoring the harsh stares of the people around him. Sasuke perked up at the question, as Kana giggled to herself.

Kakashi smiled softly behind his mask, he loved it when the bots called him father. He never thought he would love it so much, that it sometimes hurt when they called him by his name.

"Soon, Naruto, but you'll have to ask your mother first." He said, locking eyes with Kana. She felt herself blush a little from the stare and felt her heart pick up the pace. Has her hormones catched up to her already? Oh gosh.

"Mama, can dad teach me?" Asked Naruto, oblivious to his mother's flushed face.

"Oh, um, sure, only if your pass classes, Iruka has been pestering me non-stop about your pranks." She said, thinking about all those times she had to hide in her own home to not run into Iruka.

"What about me!?" Whined Sasuke, tugging Kana's pants slightly with a pout.

"You too." She giggled letting his head. He smiled in satisfaction and stuck his tongue out to Naruto who return his silly face with one of his own. Both brothers laughed as the two adults sighed.

Kids are such a hassle.