Epilogue

[Thrid person pov]

The two newly-weds arrived at their destination when night came around. The place wasn't well known, which was perfect. No crowds, no fuss.

Kana sighed nervously as she stared out the window. Today she would have to sleep with a man. A man she has slept many times with, but that was when he was a child, now he was a grown man.

A man who has different kinds of needs unlike hers.

Many things went through her mind as Kakashi stared at her slightly. He has been in love with a woman that was years older than him, but yet, his feelings for her never faded for a second his entire life. 

His arms snaked around Kana's waist as flinched slightly. 

"I know you don't exactly return my feelings, Kana. So, I'll sleep in the couch until your ready to share the bed with me." Kakashi whispered in her ear, retracting his arms, but before he could walk away, Kana grabbed his wrist. He turned to look at her warm face, he felt his own warm up. 

"It's not that I'm not ready, I'm just not quite use to the idea." She said unsure of her explanation. Kakashi smiled softly, twisting his hand to hold hers properly as he led her to the large bed. Her heart beated faster, gently being placed down on her back as Kakashi hovered on top of her. 

"Are you really sure?" He asked softly. He waited for this for a long while, to claim the woman who he loved so dearly. 

She smiled, lifting her fingers as she slid them to Kakashi's mask, pulling it down slowly. Soon, his entire face was uncovered as she smiled. "Your face sure has matured greatly." She giggled as he chuckled, leaning down for a sweet passionate kiss that was full of love and care. Kana smiled to the kiss, softly kissing back that made the Hatake smile. "I'm sure." And was all the Hatake needed to fall more in love with his wife.

--------------------------------------------

That is the ending of this book. I hope you all enjoyed this story, and I hope you will read the next book that will soon come out. 

And I have decided that Kana will have fractural twins. One girl and One boy. The boy having Kana personality traits and the girl having Kakashi personality traits.

That's all I have to say and I'll see you all in the next book. 

Bye~