Chapter 10

"I want to take Sasuke under my care!"

I exclaimned, eying the old people that were looking down at me.

"You already have the jinjuriki under your care, now you want the last survivor Uchiha as well"

Scoffed the old lady.

"I woudn't have been here fighting for him if you old hags would have just listen to me in the first place!!"

I barked angrily. She pressed her lips together in a thin line, while Danzo was frowning.

"You have no place to tell us this, you are at the same fault, you had the power to stop him, but you were so weak of hurting your 'nephew'"

I threw a kunai at him, but his ROOT ANBU got in the way.

"Is that any way to treat your elders?"

He tauted, smirking. The other two in the room were rather quiet the whole entire meeting.

"You may be old, but you don't deserve the respect"

I said spitting on the floor. He scuntched his nose in disgust.

"That's not very lady like"

He commented.

"Fuck you Danzo! Here! This is the paper that Fugaku Uchiha handed it to ME if anything happened to them when they could not continue to care for their children!"

I slammned the paper infront of Danzo on the desk. He glanced down at the paper and picked it up cautiously, as if was a ticking bomb. His eyes scanned through the paper, and passed it down while glaring at me. After the rest read them, lord 3rd sighed and placed it down on the desk.

"Theirs nothing that we could to rip away your privilage to take Sasuke under your care, you may take him as your own"

Said lord 3rd, sliding the paper towards to me. I grabbed it and was about to leave, but he told me to stay.

"The rest of you may leave, I have to talk to Kana, in private"

They looked at him weirdly, but left never the less.

"Now that we're alone, it's time to think about your engage marriage with Kakashi. He has come in age Kana"

I frowned and nodded.

"Lord 3rd, can it wait for a bit longer, I haven't seen him since the death of Obito"

"Yes, I understand that, he has been released of his ANBU duties for awhile now, and is your next door neighbor. I suggest you two go on with it. You have one month to get together like old times, then the both of you will seal the deal, period, dismissed"

I nodded and walked out, while clenching my hands in anger, making the paper in my hand wrinkle. I headed to the hospital, their were going to release Sasuke today.

But before I go their, Naruto. I ran home to my house and opened the door.

"Naruto! Im home!"

I heard multiple footsteps around the house. Naruto grinned with his teeth showing, and jumped on ne with a hug.

"Welcome home mama!!"

He said hugging my neck. I giggled and kissed his cheek while putting him down on his feet.

"Are we going to go get Sasuke?"

He asked looking up at me.

"Yes we are, go ahead and put your shoes on, I also want to ask the both of you something when we come back"