Chapter 6

As promised we reached over 200 readers yay!🎉🎉🎉, and I hope we'll go beyond that.

Anyways enjoy this chapter~

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

"Auntie Kana?"

I hummed while stretching my arms.

"The babies are hungry"

Said Itachi standing from the doorway. I stood from the bed and smiled as Itachi followed me behind as I walked inside the kitchen.

"So the baby boys are hungry huh?"

I cooed taking out some bowls out. The babies gurgled from their high chair watching my every move. I giggled and placed their bowls infront of them. I picked up the two spoons and scooped up some baby good.

"Say 'ahh'"

They opened their mouths and sucked on the spoons and swallowing them.

"Auntie Kana, Shisui is here"

Said Itachi from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Shisui leaning in the doorway entry with his usual smile.

"Hi Shisui, how was your mission?"

I asked turning back at the task at hand.

"It went great!"

He said walking and standing next to me.

"Itachi is this your new baby brother?"

He asked looking at Itachi and pointing at Sasuke as he ate. I'm pretty sure Itachi nodded his head since I didn't hear a response.

"And who's this?"

Asked Shisui looking at the eating Naruto.

"My son"

He gaped at me in shock and I smiled as I fed Naruto a spoon of baby food.

"Really!? But I thought the nurse said their was a great chance you could never have a kid! And your not even married or are in a relationship!"

He yelled. Naruto jumped in fear and Sasuke looked annoyed. I frowned and turned to look at him. He flinched at my frowning face and looked at a little guilty.

"I know what they told me. But, how I have my son is a prohibited to speak of"

I said plainly turning back feeding the toddlers. Sasuke laughed, clapping his hands, and Naruto was gurgling reaching out for the spoon. I giggled and continued spoon feeding them like nothing happened.

"If you two are going to go out to train, Itachi you have my permission to go, but be here in 4 hours, or I'll hunt the both of you and drag you back here"

I said turning behind me. They nodd on gear with blue faces and I smiled.

"No go, I'll be here all day with the kids, until your mother comes from the Uchiha meeting"

They both nodded again and walked away. I heard the front door opening and closing and I sigh. I looked back at the toddlers that were gurling at each other.

"Now, that your done eating it's time to bathe the two of you"

I said picking up Naruto then Sasuke. They both gurgled and Naruto started to play with the ends of my hair. Sasuke scrunched up his nose and swatted Naruto's hand.

"No!"

He yelled hugging my neck.

"Hey, hey, Sasuke don't hit Naruto's hand"