Chapter 13

For those who don't read my other books.

I've started to write in third person.

Also, sorry for the late update. I've started playing a game called 'Food Fantasy' and it's really addicting.

Im starting school again in few days so I'll be busy with that. But, I'll try to update more.
----------------------------

Thrid Person▪

Kana stared at the silver haired young adult with her blue eyes as he stared back with his own onyx lone eye.

"It's nice to see you again, Kakashi"

"As to you, Kana-senpai"

He said pushing himself off the wall he was leaning on and took a step forward to Kana.

"You've grown a lot since the last time I saw you"

She noted taking in the height difference. She kinda missed the times she had to look down at the boy. And the times she could just carry him all day. She liked carrying him. It was like, not wanting to let go of your favorite teddy bear.

"Well, it has been a long time since that day"

She flinched. She didn't like remembering that day. Kakashi looked down at her. He still remembers how beautiful she was before, and still is. He misses her long blond hair. But, has no say in it. At least, not yet.

"I'm sorry, for not being their when you needed me the most"

She said in a whisper. It was true. She dissapered for months after hearing the news of Obito's death. Not considering anyones feelings, but herself.

"It's alright, but don't you think that it's too late to say that"

He chuckeld. Kana shook her head with a laugh. She was happy to talk to Kakashi again. But, still felt guilty for Kakashi being forced to marry her.

"I'm also sorry about the marriage thing"

Kakashi frowned, but she couldn't see that. He didn't want her to feel sorry about the arranged marriage. He wanted it to happen.

"You don't need to apologize for that either, it was my choice after all"

He shrugged. Kana blinked. She couldn't believe it. He had a choice to decline, but took it anyway.

"Why?"

Kakashi shrugged. He didn't want to tell her just yet. She had enough on her plate to deal with. The loss of her two best friends, her 'nephew' turning rogue, having to take care of another child, and the pressure on the wedding.

"I'll tell you one day, but not yet, not yet"

(I was thinking of the movie 'Gladiator' when Maximus died and when he was thinking of his dead family)

Kana pressed her lips together. She wanted to know why a young powerful man would want to marry her. A feared woman of the five nations, a woman who has a high chance of not bearing a child.

That is a duty of a woman, much more as a wife.

"Kana-senpai"

Her eyes shot up, locking with Kakashi's. He eye smiled and walked up infront of her. He placed his hands on her shoulders in comforting manner as she stared at his face.

"If it's you, I don't mind being forced to marry you"

------------------------

I am so fucking sorry that it's short as fuck, but im really stuck here.

So if you have any ideas--

PLEASE!

Let me know for I can update more often.

Peace out my dudes🤘