Chapter 4

I looked at Lord 3rd worriedly of his decision.

"Kana, we have no idea what to do with you, if you stay here at the village you would endanger yourself and your nephew, but if we send you somewhere else we would loose our greatest kunoichi"

Said Lord 3rd leaning back in his chair.

"Then let me use the Uzumaki name"

I said looking at him.

"....................but your not married with an Uzumaki"

He mumbled. I clicked my tongue and stood up from my hospital bed. I was fully healed since some of Kurama's chakra was sealed inside me.

"Just letting you know Lord 3rd, no matter your decision I'll stay with my nephew even if you kill me"

I said walking out the room. I stormed my way where the babies are kept. I saw Mikoto, Itachi, and baby Sasuke staring inside the room through the window.

"Hey guys"

I greeted standing next to Mikoto.

"I'm sorry Kana"

Said Mikoto turning to look at me.

"It's not your fault Mikoto, so don't apologize, but you guys aren't hurt are you?"

I asked looking at her.

"No, luckily none of us got hurt, but I wish I could say the same to some of the kids out their who lost their parents"

I nodded and looked through the window to see Naruto sleeping peacefully.

"What are they going to do with you?"

Asked Mikoto. I sighned and shook my head.

"Haven't been decided yet, but I'm not leaving even if they kill me"

I said placing hand on the glass.

"I miss them"

"You and me Kana"

She said looking down at her baby.

"I have to go, I'll see you later okay"

I hummed and I felt someone squeezing my hand. I looked down to see Itachi giving me a supportive smile.

"I'll be okay, don't worry about me"

I reassured leaning down kissing his forehead. He nodded and followed behind Mikoto. I watched them leave and looked back inside the room.

"I won't let anyone take me away from you"

----------------Timeskip-----------------

"Kana, I have to have you live with Hatake Kakashi, no buts, when he comes in age, you two shall be arranged in marriage"

Said Lord 3rd leaning back on his desk chair.

"What!? I'm fine with living with Kakashi, but arranging him to marriage when he's just a kid!?"

I yelled balling my hands into fists.

"Kana is either that, or we have to move you on another village where no one can find you"

He said giving me a 'I dare you to say something else' look. I clicked my tongue and glared down at the ground.

"I...........I accept, but what about him, have you already discussed this with him, and what about Naruto?"

I asked looking up at him.

"I have already prepared everything, Kakashi has already accepted this morning, while with Naruto, I entrust him with you as his new adoptive mother"

My eyes widen and he looked amused.

"R-Really?"

"Yes, as proof I'm not lying, see these papers yourself"

He said taking a sheet a paper out if his drawer. I walked closer and read the paper. My eye widen and covered my mouth with a hand.

'We, Minato Namizake and Kushina Uzumaki, leave Naruto Uzumaki Namizake in Kana Namizake charge as his adoptive mother'

"Minato, Kushina"

"He entrusted me the information you brought with you when you came back, so he has prepared this paper the same day the kyubi attack"

He said smirking down at the paper. He looked up at me and sighned.

"I have knowned you a great part of my life Kana, and I know you wished and prayed to have a child of your own, and since that 'incident' the medical ninja delivered the news you have a great chance to never get pregnant, but now you have a chance to raise a child of your brother"

He looked at me in the eyes and slump down on my knees.

"C-Can I-?"

"Meet him in person? You may, but the both of you will stay in the hospital for a couple more days, until you get to go to your new home"

"Lord 3rd, does Kakashi know I will be Naruto's new mother?"

"He does, but to keep everything in balance you won't exactly be living with him just quite yet, he will be your neighbor for now, I don't want him getting grumpy in the morning because of a baby's cry"

He said chuckling, looking like he was remembering something.

"I understand, thank you Lord 3rd"

"Your welcome, but you have to change your appearance Kana so they won't notice you immediately, maybe dyeing your blond hair, or a haircut, you have been planning on that for awhile now have you, but Minato forbid you to that"

"Your right, I should do that, maybe a light brown or something, and as for the haircut, defiantly"

I said grinning evily. He sweatdropped and shooed me off. I giggled and walked back to my room. But not without making a quick visit to my new child.

Everything is going to be okay. Minato, Kushina, arigato