Chapter 5

Don't cry Minato 😢

Hey we have 180 reader!!!

Yay, thank you guys let's see if we can make it to 200 soon, if we do soon then I'll make a special chapter.

Fair or no fair?

Anyways back to the story

●■●■●■■●■●●■●■■

"We're here!!"

I cheered bursting through the door to my house. Im still living in my original home, it's Kakashi that's moving over to the neighborhood. Although I still feel bad about Kakashi being arranged to marriage. It's not right, he's just a kid and he could be interested to someone else. I sighed and carried my baby inside the house with a baby bag over my shoulder.

"Do you like it Naruto, it's not much, but it's home, and safer for you not to get hurt, unlike in Minato's house, it was always full of sharp things until me and Kushina told him to not to have his kunai's laying around especially when your mom was pregnant"

I said cradling him in my arms. He was sleeping and I cooed how cute he looked.

"Your so adorable"

I cooed laying him down on my bed. I covered him a baby blanket so he can stay warm and summoned a wolf.

"What is that you need Kana-sama?"

Asked the wolf.

"Kana is just fine spark, can you go fetch Mikoto for me in the Uchiha compound for she can come and help me change my appearance"

Spark nodded and ran off the door. I looked back at Naruto and kissed his nose and changed to more comfortable clothes. I changed into a rock of mind tank top and some jeans that reached to my knees. After changing I got some scissors out and brown hair dye. I placed them on the bathroom sink counter and checked up on Naruto. He opened his blue eyes and I giggled.

"Your so adorable, you must be hungry by now, I'll go get your bottle ready"

Naruto just gurgled and sucked his hand. I smiled and went to the kitchen to prepare his bottle. The door bell rang and I went to open it to see Mikoto with Itachi and baby Sasuke.

"Hey Kana, spark came to the house saying that you wanted to see me?"

"Yea I do, come on in, Naruto is sleeping in my bed"

I said moving aside and petting sparks head in thanks.

"Is that all Kana?"

"Yes, thank you Spark"

He bowed and puffed back to his world.

"So, what do you need?"

"Lord third said I needed to change my appearance to keep me and Naruto safe"

She nodded and smiled happily. Oh no.

"Its been a long time since I got the chance to dress you up"

She said smiling evily. I paled and I'm sure my face turned blue.

"Now, now, Mikoto, calm down"

"Don't worry Kana, you can leave everything to me"

She said handing Sasuke to Itachi. Sasuke giggled happily while clapping his hands as Itachi was looking at the both of us curiously.

"No!"

I bolted back to my room and kissed Naruto's cheek before going inside the bathroom. Mikoto chased me to the bathroom and tackled me to the ground.

"Come on Kana, if you keep struggling I'll have to tie you up"

I paled even more and lumped dead in defeat.

"Good girl, now come on and sit in the chair"

I obeyed and soon I saw Itachi entering my room and layed down Sasuke next to Naruto. I smiled at the scene and relaxed as Mikoto grabbed the scissors and started to cut my hair.

"Maybe we should plan a play day for them"

I suggested looking at the kids. Mikoto hummed as she cutted a strand of my hair.

"We should, they seem to get a long"

I hummed and Itachi layed down on the bed to watch them better.

"Their we're done cutting, now time to dye your hair Kana"

She said taking the hair dye. I hummed and let her do her work as I watched the kids playing with each other. Itahxi wiggled his fingers above them as they reached out their baby chubi hands to catch them. And when they did they would giggled or pout. I giggled and soon Mikoto helped me rinse out my hair. She handed me a towel and I ruffled it dry. She went out to grab a broom to clean up the hair on the floor. I sweeped up the bathroom and threw away the hair in a garbage can and walked out.

"Thank you Mikoto for helping me"

"No problem, although we have a problem"

"Oh? What kind of problem?"

"These little cute adorable kids fell asleep on your bed Kana"

Said Mikoto looking at the passed out asleep kids. We both looked at each other and giggled silently.

"Its not that late, you could go back home if you want Mikoto, I'll take Sasuke and Itachi back home in the morning if you want"

"Thank you Kana, Fugaku wouldn't want me to stay over, we have problems at the compound since the kyuubi attack"

"Mm, Lord 3rd will probably move you to the corner of the village, sing the elders would be suspicious of the Uchiha clan"

I said crossing my arms frowning.

"Kana, I know what your thinking, and it's best not to"

"But it's not fair Mikoto, I told them multiple times about the rumors that I reported, but the old hags just won't listen"

I hissed clenching my jaw. Mikoto placed a hand on my shoulder and I sighed.

"It'll be okay Kana"

"But-"

"But nothing, your a mother now, and motherhood isn't easy, trust me, you'll need all of that energy to take of Naruto"

I hummed and nodded. She said her goodnight and kisses to her kids and went out. I sighed and noticed that Itachi woke up.

Itachi's POV*

I felt mom's kiss on my head and I opened my eyes to see Auntie Kana looking down at us. I sat up and rubbed my eye.

"Thank you for keeping the babies entertain Itachi"

Said Auntie Kana laying down next to Naruto.

"Its no problem Auntie Kana"

She smiled and reached out her hand to rubbed my head.

"I love you, you know that right?"

I blushed a little and nodded my head shyly. I always hear Auntie Kana say that to me, but I can't help but blush at her words. She's the best aunt I could ever have, and I love her dearly. She was always their when I was sad or angry.

"I love you too, Auntie Kana"

She smiled and layed her head down.

"Go to sleep Itachi, your going to need sleep, babies tend to wake you up in the middle of the night"

I nodded and layed my head down next to Sasuke's as Auntie Kana lightly played with my hair. I yawned and closed my eyes.

"I love the three of you so much"