Chapter 11: Special

First we have Itachi, hope you like it.
------------------------

Itachi's POV*

I stood infront of the blond haired woman unsurely as she cooed at me.

"Hello their little one, my name is Kana Namizake, what's your name?"

"Itachi Uchiha"

I responded blankly. She smiled and sticked her hand out to me.

"It's nice to meet you Itachi"

She chirped.

"Likewise"

I said shaking her hand. She grinned at me gently, motherly you could say.

"Well, Itachi, your father told me that you love dango, how about we make some?"

My eyes lit up like a child getting a new toy. She giggled at my expression, and gentyl held my hand leading me to her kitchen.

"Alright, first things first, ingredients"

She said rumeging through her cabinets to get what she needs.

"Alright Itachi, lets wash our hands before we start"

I nodded as she walked towards me and picked me up for I can reach the sink. I flushed in embarrassment from my lack of height. She giggled at my flushed face as she washed her own hands. After she placed me down, she took out several pots and pured water in them. She placed them on her stove, while turning it on in the process.

"Okay we have to wait to let it boil,  while this one has to be cold, do ypu want the original dango Itachi?"

I nodded as she petted my head and opening a cabinet and taking out red and green food coloring. She took out a bowl and dango mix. She walked towards me and snaked her hands under my armpits and lifted me up on the counter. She giggled and poked my nose making my cheeks flush.

"So cute!"

She cooed kissing my nose and went to check the water. My cheeks burned, as I watched her turning the stove off.

"Okay, first we empty this 250g of dango mix in the bowl"

She said opening the bag and pouring it on the bowl.

"Then we mix it with 200cc hot water"

She said grabbing the pot with hot water and pouring it on the bowl.

"Alright, since the water is really hot, I'll do the mixing, while you mix the dough with food coloring, okay?"

I nodded anxiously. She giggled and started mixxing it until it bacame a ball.

"Since we're making two types of dango,  we cut this in half"

She said taking out a knife and cutted the dough in half.

"Now we cut one of the half again, while the other half we cover it with a damp paper towel so it dosen't dry out"

She said covering one of the half doughs.

"Okay Itachi, now we color these two, one drop of red, and one drop of green"

I nodded taking the red and green coloring, and squished it for a drop to come out and landing on the dough.

"Good, go ahead and kneed it like I did"

I grabbed one and started kneading it with the Kana kneading the other one.  After both of them were fully covered she told me to roll them like a sausage.

"Okay now we cut them"

She said taking her knife and cutting them to equal pieces.

"Now we do the same thing on the other half"

She said doing the same progress as before. After the pieces were turned into small balls she said that we had to boil them until they start floating.

After a while she took out wach one then placing them on another pot with cold water, saying that they needed to cool.

"While their cooling lets go ahead and clean up"

I nodded and she placed me down on the floor. She handed me the things I neede to throw away while she started to wash the dirty dishes. After we were done, the dangos were now cool and she took out some sticks and started to slide them down on the stick.

"Their, now we're done"

She chirped picking me up again and placing me on top of the counter. She handed me a dango stick, that I gladly accepted. She smiled at me motherly, as I took a bite. My eyes widen as my cheeks burned.

It was the best dango I've ever tasted.

I eagerly ate another one and another. She giggled at me and pecked my forehead lovingly. My face burned as she rubbed my head.

"Your mother should be here any minute now"

The moment those left her mouth the front door was knocked. I frowned in dissapointment as she left me on the counter to go see who knocked the door. I heard my mother's voice filling the house as her voice got louder and louder. She appered at the door way and giggled the moment she saw me eating a dango stick.

"Nice move Kana"

"You know I always heed to a persons advice"

Mother laughed as she walked towards me and placed me down.

"Well, we should be going now, thank you for watching him for me Kana"

"It was my pleasure"

My frown deepend whwn my moyjer grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

"Bye Itachi!"

Yelked out Kana as she waved bye from her front door. I looked back at her fading figure,  as the taste of dango was fading away by each step I stepped away from her home.

"Mother"

She hummned telling me she's listening.

"Can I visit her tomorrow?"

She giggled at my question as we saw the compound in sight.

"Of course you can, she was always good with kids"

My face lit up appond hearing I could see her again tomorrow. I hope I can eat a dango stick made from her when I visit.