Chapter 17

Third person pov

A month passed after Kakashi met the little brats. And a month closer to the wedding. Kana sighed, she was curious what Kakashi didn't want her to know yet.

He's growned handsome, she noted. She was the only living being so far that has seen his face. But, that was when he was a kid, she wasn't so sure now that he was a young man.

She figured she will find out during the ceremony. She sighed. Sasuke has grown out of his nightmare face. At least for now. She wondered what Itachi told him on that day. She wondered even more if his sickeness will be the end of him before the time comes when both brothers meet again.

She shook her head. Now wasn't the time to think such things, at least not now. She must focus her mind on the wedding. She didn't want anything fancy, just a normal happy wedding. She had a guest list ready, she had the food down, it was up to Kakashi for the decorations since he was an expert at thise kinds of things, surprisingly. She giggled at the memory when he was little he wanted to plan her entire 21th birthday. She sighed. Marrying at age 31. Life has flashed before her eyes, yet it went so slow.

"Mom." Called out Naruto standing next to her, peering over the paper infront of her on his tippy toes. Kana hummned picking him up to her lap. Even though Naruto was growing bigger and claiming he was a big boy, she still felt as if he was still a baby. A baby that needed to be protected. "What were my parents like? My real parents." Kana winced.

"Well," she said hoarsely. Her throat felt clenched, as if someone was suffocating her. "Your father, Minato, was a good man. He was my best friend, my brother. He had a heart gold. Blue eyes that were filled with determination and power. Blond messy hair that couldn't be controlled by no one," she laughed. A memory flashing of both siblings trying to brush down the spikey hair, but always sprung back to life. "He would always worry about the smallest little things-"

"Kana!" Yelled a worry Minato, hugging his sister with relief.

"Woah, what's wrong nii-san?" Asked a small version of Kana, peeling herself off of Minato.

"Why didn't you come home for dinner!? I was so worried! I thought you were kidnapped or killed! Are you hurt!? What's that on your neck!? A hickey!!!? Who gave you that!!? You're too young for hickey's!!? Do you have a boyfriend!? Who is he!? How old is he!? Where does he live!? Is he a ninja!? Why are so quiet!? Answer me!" He finished, shaking her shoulders. Kana laughed sheepishly scratching her cheek.

"No I don't have a boyfriend, I was training with Mikoto and we were training so hard that we didn't notice the time until it was morning, and as for the purple mark, it's just a small bruise." Kana explained. Minato processed the information carefully and hugged his sister once again.

"Don't go off just like that, tell me first before you do anything. You had me so worried. I really thought something happened to you." He breathed out shakily. Kana's face softened and returned his hug.

"I'm sorry, I'll tell you next time. Promise." Minato nodded and pulled back staring down the puprle bruise.

"I'm taking you to the hospital." He said dragging Kana.

"What!? Minato it's just a bruise!" Kana yelled trying to pull away, but to no avail.

"A bruise can lead to anything!" He declared, continuing dragging his sister to the hospital.

"-he was always shy and would stutter whenever he didn't know what to do-"

"Kana! W-What if you she doesn't like me!? W-What if she wants just w-wants to be friends!? What if she thinks I'm an idiot!? Kana! Help me!" Panicked Minato, shaking his sister's shoulders.

"Enough!" Exploded Kana, slapping her brother. He froze, rubbing his red cheek. "Minato Namikaze! You're the yellow flash for Pete's sake! Get your shit together and attack that woman with everything you've got!" Declared Kana, flaring her nose. Minato nodded, as he straitened his clothes.

"I'm Minato Namizake! The yellow flash! The future Hokage!" He pet talked himself, as he walked out the door, forgetting his sister used inappropriate language.

"-he was always their when I was down on my knees-"

Kana sobbed into her knees, her hospital gown stained with her tears that have fallen from her eyes for days.  Shattered glass was spread all over the floor as she continued to cry. The doctors and nurses watched sadly from the doorway from her room, to scared to walk in the room of the sobbing kunoichi.

Minato who sped through the halls to her room, pushed his way through the crowd of doctor infront of his sisters room as Kushina apologized behing him.

"Kana!" Cried out the worried man, as he flashed infront of his sister. "What's wrong Kana!?" Kana lifted her head slightly to see her brother in the eyes. Minato softened at her puffy red eyes and teared stained face.

"Oh Minato!" Kana cried out hugging her brother as she continued to sob into his chest. Kushina who was talking to the docters placed a hand on her husband's shoulder. Minato looked up at her face, hoping for some kind of hint of his sisters distress.

Kushina could only shake her head, no words could be conjured from her tongue. Minato peered at the doctor in the door way for an explanation, but all he could do was shake his head.

"Minato, I'll never have a baby! I'll never get the chance to hold my child!" Kana blurted out between sobs. Minato's face shifted to a shocking look. The news pierced through his heart, his sister who always wanted to raise a family could now never be a mother.

"It's going to be okay Kana, I'm sure their's a way for you have a kid one day, doctor!" He called out. The doctor scrambled from his spot infront of Minato's line of vision. "Is their any way she could have a kid?" He asked desperately.

The doctor shook his head sadly. "Their's little chance she could never have one, but it's not impossible."

"How?"

He shook his head."I'm afraid I cannot tell you that, no one can know for certain when or how." He said solemnly. Minato frowned as Kana tensed even more with each word. She could possibly never have a child, and no one can do about it.

"Their's so many things I can describe your father, Naruto, but nothing can hit the target right." Kana hummed. Naruto nodded in understandment, maybe he could get a hint when he dreams of his parents. Kana always told him the dead could travel in dreams, and he believes it.

"Will I ever meet them?" He asked looking up at her, she smiled down at him and pecked his forehead.

"You will, but not for a long time." She hoped not for a very long time.