School at night

You walk back to your and Yui's bedroom with the flowers you picked. You kept smelling them every 5 minutes because they smell good. (No shit😂)

You reach to the bedroom and open the door, revealing Yui and Ayato. You were confused when you saw Ayato but just shrug it off like any other time. He turns to you and smiles at you. You return his smile.

"Hey, Ayato. What are you doing here?" You ask and place the flowers on the table next to the bed.

Ayato looks at the flowers with a confused look. You noticed his look and questions it. He just shakes his head.

"No, it's nothing. It's just... Weird." He said while scratching the back of his head.

"Weird?" Both you and Yui ask at the same time.

"Isn't it obvious? Usually Subaru won't let anyone touch his flowers as well as not allowing anyone to pick them. How did you get them?" He looks at you.

"Uh... He let me take the flowers." You explained shortly.

"That really is weird." Ayato said.

Finally realizing what was his purpose to show up in both your and Yui's room, he points at two uniforms.

"Tonight we'll go to school. Reiji said be ready at 7. School starts at 8." Ayato instructed and leaves the room.

"At night, huh?" You said and sigh.

Yui shakes her head and takes the uniform. "They're vam- I mean, it's probably a different mechanism than where we were."

You turn to Yui. "Yea, you're probably right."

"C'mon. Let's change before one of the brothers decided to burst into the room while we're changing." Yui urges.

You laugh and agree. There weren't any locks so they could easily snoop into the room. You two quickly change into your school uniform. Honestly, you've never seen a uniform that cute. You put on your glasses and look in the mirror.

'Wow, I look like a nerd.' You thought.

Yui also looks in the mirror and smiles at you. "You look cute in the uniform and Reiji's glasses suits you so well."

You smile at Yui and said the same. Minus the glasses. Suddenly you two heard the door open and you both whip your head to the direction. It was Ayato.

"You two ready?" He ask.

You both nod and grab your bags that Ayato had prepared. Ayato leads you two outside and into a limo. You take a seat next to the window and decides to listen to some music. You carefully take out your earphones and just as you were about to plug one of the buds in your ear, you already felt a bud in your ear.

It wasn't yours but Shu's. You look at Shu but he seems asleep. You sigh and listen to his music.

You like the music and you ask what music it is. Shu looks at you and said "I didn't think you would like my music."

"This is my type of music so I love the music." You said and smile at him.

He then stated that the music is Enamel which was sung by Sid. The original song is from the anime Black Butler: The Book of Circus. (I know shu doesnt watch animes but just roll with it)

You nod and you two start talking about the kinds of music that you both like and even debated whether that one type if music is better than the other.