The kidnapping

Ok. I think were like halfway through or something. Yea. Thats all. Oh btw dont be weirded by all these povs. Its only for this chapter

Your POV
Yui and I clean the place up after the party. While cleaning, I notice a bat outside the window. I've been noticing that bats are always outside the window whenever me and Yui are in the room.

Maybe it's just me. I dunno. I decided to ignore the bat and keep cleaning up the place.

"Kitten, Bitch-chan, you done?" Laito ask while leaning against a wall.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"Aw, no need to get mad. Here, I'll help you." Laito said, offering his help.

"Thanks." I thank him.

Minutes passed and the dining room is finally clean. I turn to Yui who seems exhausted.

"You go to our bedroom first, Yui. Me and Laito will take care of the rest." I said.

Yui nods and exited the room.

Yui POV
I'm exhausted, yes but I had the urge to go the garden first. Some fresh air wouldn't hurt anyone. I went out from the mansion and walk around the garden. I'm sure (Y/N) won't mind.

I admire the white roses in the garden. I bend down to pick one of them but a rustling in the bushes stop me from doing so. I look around but found no one. I shrug. Maybe it's just my imagination.

I walk around to the middle of the garden. Still, I can't believe how beautiful are these flowers. I close my eyes for a moment.

"Eve."

I immediately open my eyes again and look around to find a guy with a book in hand. I back away from him.

"W-Who are you?" I ask.

"M Neko-chan~" Another voice spoke up behind me.

I look behind and found an awfully good-looking guy with blonde hair. I back away where I could see them.

"Oi, Mesubuta." (It means sow if u dont know what it means)

I look around and found a guy with a dangerous smirk.

"Eve..." A weak voice spoke up.

I look around again and the guy from before was there. I look at them one by one before quickly running away. I look behind, finding them not moving at all.

Could they be vampires as well?!

I look in front of me and try to find a way out from this labyrinth. I found a way out but the guy with the book caught me.

I struggle and successfully escape but the blonde guy caught me, with a stronger grip this time.

I look at the four seemingly vampires and they took me away. All I could think was (Y/N).

Please save me!

Your POV
Me and Laito were finally done with everything. I let out a breath and arch my back. Laito just looks at me stretching.

"You know... This is actually my first birthday celebrated." Laito said softly.

I look at him. "Don't worry, Laito. As long as I'm still here and alive, I'll be sure to celebrate everyone's birthday every year!"

Laito looks at me with a smile. "You know, ever since you and Yui came to this mansion, everything dull became colourful."

"Aww, same goes for me. There's so many rules at the church and I couldn't be as free as a bird. I'm so glad that they sent us here." I said.