Laito

Hope you dont mind the music😆btw its the full version

It already has been a few days since Yui's dissapearance. Ever since, you lock yourself up in your room and Laito is concerned for you. Everytime someone knocks on your door, you don't answer unless it's Laito.

The only time you go out from your room is when you need to go to school. Laito brings your food and drink to your room. Sometimes you do get out but it's only because you want to get some fresh air and more alone time.

Today, everyone had a day off from school and you're in your room as usual. The brothers gave up trying to convince you to get out from your room and they leave you be.

You look out the window. It was raining and the only thing entertaining you is just your phone. You turn on your phone and go through the gallery. There's so much memories but one is very memorable to you.

 There's so much memories but one is very memorable to you

You're the one in green while Yui is the one in pink. The both of you go out to city with Yui's father together for the first time. You were around 12 while Yui was around 15.

The three of you went out together because it's your birthday and Yui's father decided to celebrate your birthday in the city. It was very memorable. A flashback of it fills your mind.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to (Y/N)
Happy birthday to you~"

You blew the candles when they stop singing and they clap their hands. You then sit next to Yui and the two of you immediately cling onto each other. Yui's father shakes his head when he saw that the two of you were already clinging onto each other.

"What did you wish, (Y/N)?" Yui ask.

You shrug. "Won't happen if I tell ya'."

Yui pouts. "Please~?"

"Nope~"

"Alright then... But then my wish is always the same! I want to be with you until we get old." Yui said while hugging you.

You hug back. "Yea."

A tear roll down your cheek without you realizing it. You look at your phone and your tear drops onto it. You don't bother to wipe it.

"(Y/N)?"

You quickly look up but no one is there. You get out of bed and look around your bedroom.

"(Y/N). I'm right here." A voice came from behind you.

You look behind and your eyes widened. You shakily point your finger at the person.

"W-Who a-a-are y-you?" You stutter.

The woman had beautiful purple hair. You back away from her. She takes a step forward.

"Who are you?" You ask again