Inviting everyone

Before starting i would like to say thx for the reads. Ive never gotten this many reads with just 6 parts! Im so fookin happy!

After dressing up, you walk out from the bathroom with the wet towel thanks to Shu. You walk towards the macarons on the table and take them. You were contemplating whether to eat them or not. Finally, you just decide to share some with Laito.

You walk out from the room, wondering where Yui is. As you walk around, you saw Yui talking to Reiji in a room. You knew it wasn't such a good idea to eavesdrop on them especially when you now know that the brothers are actually vampires.

You tried eavesdropping but you can't seem to hear them. You saw Reiji pouring tea for Yui and served it to her. She drank it and fell on the ground. You were about to burst inside the Reiji until a figure stopped you.

You look at the figure and mentally sigh in relieve when it was only Subaru. He looks at you and lets you go.

"What are you doing eavesdropping on them?" Subaru whispered.

"I, uh, just wanted to look for Yui and I found them here. She seems busy so I just..." You trail off your sentence, racking you brain for at least a reason.

Subaru sigh. "I won't stop you but do not disturb them. It's a warning. You do not want to disturb Reiji."

After that said, he leaves. You just stare at him until he's out from sight then continue to eavesdrop. You knew Reiji used the same potion he used on you but this time, it took a longer time for Yui to recover from it.

'Maybe he improved it?' You thought.

You kept watching and saw Reiji giving Yui another potion. You can see that Yui could stand up a bit but she fell back on the floor, landing on her bum. Then, in a swift move, Reiji grabbed Yui and pinned her to one of the book shelf in the room.

Reiji shows his fangs and bites into Yui's skin. She whimpers in pain and tried pushing Reiji away but to no avail.

"R-Reiji. S-stop." Yui begs.

Reiji pulls away and smiles. "Your blood is magneficient. If your blood is this sweet, I wonder how (Y/N)'s will taste like."

"N-no! Stay away from (Y/N)." Yui shouted, not wanting to put you in any sort of pain or danger.

"Hm? A mortal like you isn't one to order me around." Reiji said and continues to suck her blood.

You couldn't bear watching it and you walk away.

'I'm so sorry, Yui. I had already took a load off your chest. Please bear with the others for awhile.' You thought, either regretting or not that you didn't help her.

You walk to the dining room and you already see Kanato, Laito and Subaru. Laito's expression lights up and he pats a seat next to him. You smile at him and you seat next to him. You and Laito start talking about composers and their pieces. Kanato and Subaru just listen to you and Laito talking.

"I guess Moonlight Sonata is my favourite. I can't choose!" You said, admiration for Beethoven's pieces was clear on your face.

"Yea, I agree. Oh, have you tried playing Bumblebee?" Laito ask.

You shake your head. "No, I haven't. I could barely master G Minor Bach."

Laito laughs and pats your head. "Oh, you sweet little thing."

You pouted. "Just because you're way taller than me, doesn't mean you could just pat my head like I'm some kitten!"

"Oh! I have a new name for you. Kitten~" Laito said then winked.