Not going to fix anything

This is a warning! This is going to be a sad chapter and will contain suicide. You have been warned! Read at your own risk and once again, thanks for reading and voting this story. There will be a bonus chapter after this. Now grab your tissues and read this shitty chapter!

Reiji came back with a potion and tells Ayato to lay her on the couch. You look at the potion and question it.

"This will bring Yui back but it is unfinished." He answered.

"Unfinished? How?" You ask.

"You know, it's weird that you brought in an unfinished potion." Ayato stated.

You sigh. "What does it take to save Yui?"

"I believe we need a piece of her." Reiji said.

"A piece of her? But she's out of colour." You said sadly.

"Actually..." Kanato said then tears his teddy bear open. "I have this. I don't need it anymore." He said while holding up a bottle.

Reiji takes it from Kanato and mixes the potion with what seemed Yui's blood. He mixes the two and the potion turns into a sky blue colour.

Reiji smiles. "Perfect."

You look at Yui again and walk towards her. Then you crouch down beside her and gently grabs her hand.

"Yui..." You muttered.

Ayato approaches you and crouches down beside her. You move a bit to the side, giving Ayato space. He then leans in towards Yui and places his lips on hers.

You smile at the scene and you notice a drop of the potion dripping down Yui's mouth. Ayato pulls away and stares at her. You look at Yui as well. There was no reaction.

"Yui..." You and Ayato said at the same time.

You were just about to give up on Yui until you felt some movement. You widened your eyes and look at Yui.

She's alive.

You let go of her hand and stand up, a smile on your smile. Yui looks at Ayato first then at you. She sits upwards and looks at you with confusion.

"I'm alive. Everyone's here but... Who are you?"

As soon as she finished her sentence, your heart breaks into a million pieces.

'She doesn't remember me?' You thought.

The vampires seemed surprised as well. You look at Yui and forced a smile.

"Hi! It's fine that you don't remember me. I'm (Y/N)(L/N), your childhood friend." You said with a fake smile and cheerfulness.

The vampires look at you with worried expressions but you maintain that facade of yours.

"(Y/N)? I'm sorry. I don't recall any of our memories together. I hope we can make new ones instead!" Yui said with a smile, not sensing your facade.

If it were the old Yui, she would've question you but this is her now. You wouldn't call it amnesia because she remembers everyone but you.

"I'd love to!" You said cheerfully when inside, you're shattering.

"I would love to chat with you but I feel tired. Mind if you guys leave me for a while?" Yui asks politely.

Everyone nods and leave the room. Once you exited the room, you fall onto the ground with a numb expression. Laito immediately goes beside you.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)." Laito said while comforting you.