Bonus/special chapter

Before starting this chapter isnt related to the actual story. Just something random and probably a funny chapter. Hope you like this

"Papers, please!" You said as you sat on your desk like you're the boss or something.

Oh, wait. You ARE the boss. Not as boss as JackSepticEye though. Everyone quickly grabs the papers and script for the story.

"Here you are, Ms. (Y/N)." Yui said as she handed you the papers.

"Hm... Want something random?" You ask and everyone nods.

"GLORY TO ARISTOTZKA!!" You shouted, standing up with one of your foot on the table and one of your hand in the air.

"Another JackSepticEye reference, Ms. (Y/N)?" Yui giggled.

"Why, of course, Yui dahling." You said. "You know... This story is quite gay..."

"But you love it anyway." Everyone said, making you giggle.

"Why, yes I do." You said. "Get my coffee!"

Ayato nodded and quickly gets your coffee. You sat back in your seat and look through the script.

"Hm... Not a bad story."

Ayato came back with your coffee and he gives it to you. You take it and take a sip from your coffee.

"Ahh..." You moaned.

You look in front of you and you smirk. "Welcome, readers. This is how we make stories and basically we just play them out. The writer of this story type out the story and we just do whatever the script is contained."

"Even gay, lesbian or sexual moments.  Any moments or whatever, we just follow them without a complaint." Kanato added.

"Anyway, back to the story since we already broke the fourth wall." You said and went back to work. "Oh, but before that, I want to thank everyone who reads and votes this story before going back to work."

Everyone went back to work and you, dear reader, saw some tiny men walking to the broken fourth wall. They started fixing the broken wall and in a few minutes, they were done. Everyone in the room started joking around.

"Remember that moment when-" Before Shu could finish his sentence, someone trampled over him.

"Ah. Kou Mukami. What brings you here?" You ask.

"I just wanted to say-" And someone trampled over him...

"Uh... Asuza? What's so important that you step on your own brother?" You ask and raise an eyebrow.

"Congra-"

Then another one step onto Asuza and holds out his phone. You sigh and lightly pinch the bridge of your nose.

"I swear to God, if another one of you increase this pile..." You said under your breath.

"Did ya' know this story is a success?" Ruki ask.

"Well, yea. Because this story is awesome, duh." You said. (Im just kidding XD)

Then, Ruki whipped out his phone and showed you the reads and votes. You smirk and nod.

"Yea. It's probably gonna end after a few more chapters." You said.

"Wait, what?!" Everyone in the room ask in surprise.

"I'm just kidding. The author of this story is most likely to make a 30-40 chapter length." You explain.

"So... What happens then?" Laito ask.

"Depends. But the author does have an idea of what's going to happen at the end." You said and look around. "Where's your other brother?" You ask. (I forgot his name so i put 'other brother'😅)

"Oh. He went to help M Neko-chan with something." Kou said.

You sigh. "What trouble is she-"

Before you could finish your sentence, an explosion was heard. Then, the door open to reveal Yui and their other brother. They both were covered in dark ashes and their hair was a total mess.

"What did you two do?" You ask.

"We, um... Tried experimenting... Uh, yea. We tried experimenting." Yui said and giggles nervously.

"How many times do I have to say? The kitchen isn't where you experiment! If you wanna experiment, ask Reiji for help and to supervise you two." You said angrily.

Both of them scratch the back of their necks. "Ehehe..."

You roll your eyes. "If you two burn or explode the kitchen one more time, I'm going to take away all your facilities."

With horrified expressions, they both beg your for forgiveness. "Please don't take them away!"

"That's my LAST warning. You didn't really look into all my other warnings, right? So, this is your punishment." You said.

"We promise to not do it again! Er... At least." The two laugh nervously.

"Ooh! Someone's in trouble~" Ayato said and everyone else said 'Ooh!'

"Alright, everyone. Calm down." You motion everyone to quiet down.

"Ms. (Y/N)!" Laito called.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "What?"

"Kanato said he likes you!" Laito said and quickly runs away.

"Laito! I'm going to kill you!" With heated cheeks, Kanato runs after Laito who already dashes off into the hallway.

"Ooh~ Kanato and (Y/N) sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Everyone sang.

"Say anythiny about me and/or Kanato again, I'll take everyone's facilities." You threaten.

Everyone immediately stops the song and went back to work. You shake your head.

'Everyone can be a jokester sometimes but... At least everyone is having fun.' You thought.

And with that you went back to work, everyone's desks filled with papers given by the author.

Thats the end! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i had no idea how to make this extra funny but hey! I tried :3