Truth or dare?

This is gonna be extra long cuz i have a lot of ideas. In each truth/dare, i will only give you 3 choices. Or just... read all of them. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter :3
oh and be ready to die fujoshis/fudanshis. Theres gonna be some BL/boyxboy shit here😆 also theres gonna be some mature content here

Everyone was in the room and you giddily sit between Laito and Subaru. You and the others are sitting in a big circle. You seriously can't wait to start the game.

"Who's going first?" Yui ask in an excited voice.

"Hm... Let's play rock-paper-scissors to decide." You suggested.

Everyone agrees.

"Rock."

"Paper."

"Scissors!"

You, Ayato and Reiji put out scissors, Yui and Laito put out rock while Subaru, Kanato and Shu put out scissors.

"It's a tie." Yui said.

"Rock."

"Paper."

"Scissors!"

This time, you're the only one putting out scissors again while the others put out paper.

"Yay! I'm first." You grin.

"Rock."

"Paper."

"Scissors!

Yui and Laito put out rock while the others put out paper. In the next few rounds, you all get your turns.

1) You
2) Kanato
3) Ayato
4) Shu
5) Reiji
6) Subaru
7) Laito
8) Yui

You change your positions so that it was in order. Since you're first, you decided to ask Reiji/Yui/Laito.

REIJI

"Reiji! Truth or dare?" You ask.

Without a second thought, he picked dare. You grin at him.

"I dare you to... Be blindfolded and you will pick 3 things in the fridge. Whatever you pick, it will be mixed and you have to eat or drink it."

Reiji nods and everyone goes to the kitchen. Laito already has a blindfold in hand and he blindfolds Reiji. You wave your hand in front of him, making sure he can't peek. After checking, you smile.

You lead Reiji to the fridge and everyone watches him take 3 items from the fridge. He took a can of corn, ketchup and cinamon. Everyone cringes, knowing that it would taste horrible. Reiji takes off the blindfold and sighs.

You open the can of corn and put it in a cup. Then, you take the ketchup and cinamon then mix it in the corn. After mixing it well, you gave it to Reiji. He hesitated but takes a sip. He immediately spits it out and puts the cup on the table.

"Your luck, Reiji. How in the world do you get that unlucky?" You said then laughed.

Everyone else laugh as well, making Reiji glare at everyone. After everyone's laughing session, you all went back to the room.

YUI

"Yui! Truth or dare?" You ask.

"Truth. Knowing you, I know you would get me to do something crazy if I were to pick dare." Yui said then eyes at you.