Unconscious dreams

Class just started and you were already sick and tired of the girl who's flirting with Ayato every god damn second. You really much rather listen to the teacher than having to deal with a bitch. You tried to ignore her but how could you ignore her when she sometimes throw papers at you that was meant for Ayato? After some time, you decided to go to the toilet.

'I'm so sick and tired of her.' You thought.

You went into the toilet and lock the door. Then, you look at yourself in the mirror. You close your eyes and sigh.

"Damn that girl..." You cursed.

After some time, you get out from the toilet, not wanting everyone in the classroom be suspicious of your absence especially Yui. When you went into the classroom, suddenly the teacher called you.

The teacher then points at the blackboard. "What is the answer for this dichotomous key?"

The blackboard shows a group of animals. You mentally sigh in relief that it weren't plants because it's way harder. You then take a chalk from the blackboard and start writing the answer. After writing, you put down the chalk and walk back to your seat.

The teacher checks your answer and nods. "Finally, a smart student."

Everyone groans except for you and Yui who giggled quietly. She then gives you some kind of sign language. It reads 'Smarty pants'. You smile at her and answer her back.

'Same goes for you, sis.'

When the teacher coughed, you two immediately stop and pay attention.

~time skip~

The bell finally rang and it was recess time. You start arranging your books and stuff them into your bag. Then, you put out the book for the lesson after recess. Knowing yourself, you knew the book will get 'lost' in the abyss of your bag.

Yui, Ayato and Kanato were still in class. Yui waits for you but you told her to go first. She nods and gave you some extra lunch money. After she left, you look at Ayato who's looking at you.

"What?" He ask when you just stare at him.

"You're the one who's staring at me first!" You stated.

"Did not."

"You did."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

And just like that, you and Ayato started your 'Yes and No' competition. Realizing your stomach grumbling, you stop and excuse yourself for, uh, dinner. You walk towards the door and open it-

*SPLASH*

You stood there as the ice cold water drips down your hair, clothes and body. Ayato and Kanato were surprised and immediately rush towards you. You look behind and saw the girl from before chuckles. You glare daggers at her but she just doesn't care.

Ayato and Kanato looks where you were looking. The girl then turn from a devil to an angel. You growl and walk out of the room, not wanting to face her bitchy face. Ayato and Kanato tag along.

While walking, you bump into the others. They look at you with surprised faces. Laito then takes off his coat and puts it on you. You thanked him and melted into his warm and fuzzy coat.

"Who did this to you?" Reiji ask and adjust his glasses.

"Yea. I'm going to kill them." Subaru said while cracking his knuckles.