The broken promise

Before starting i know that my story is getting messier cuz i have no idea how to combine both seasons of DB. Also im sorry if this is getting more boring :3

After the day you shot the yandere boy, the vampires are a bit wary of you since you had a gun and is experienced with it.

You and the vampires are now at school. You, Yui and the other four hang out secretly since the vampires doesn't want you all together.

You and Emilia are surprisingly getting along. You knew who did the prank on Ayato and it was the girls from Emilia's group. Emilia stop hanging out with them and starts anew with you.

At first, you were hesitant but now, you don't don't regret a single thing. And since Emilia's popular, it's easier for you to be around other people WITHOUT getting hated. The girls, however, wants to take revenge but you somehow manage to avoid every prank they have.

It was the end of school and it's the time where you can stay at school for a little while. Laito and Ayato knew you were hanging out with Yui and the four but they don't stop you.

They decided to keep it a secret from the rest and you're thankful for that. You and the four catch up on what has happened in your lives.

"We really missed you, (Y/N). You were gone for so long that we thought that you were..." Kou's voice trails off.

You giggled at him. "Oh, come on. Do you really think I couldn't survive?"

"I guess you're right. You're tough enough to go through all those punishments." Yuma said, praising you.

You smile at the four, suddenly feeling uneasy. The five looks at your smile that doesn't reach your eyes.

"What's wrong?" Yui asks.

"I don't know. I just feel uneasy for some reason. Something about you makes me feel on edge." You said to Yui.

"Me?" Yui asks in confusion while pointing a finger at herself.

"Ridiculous, I know but it's just... Weird." You laugh at yourself.

"Seriously, (Y/N). What's wrong?" Ruki asks.

"I don't know."

"Hm... Well, if anything, you know you can tell us." Kou said while smiling at you.

You smile back. "Thanks."

*RING*

"Oh, shit. The bell." You said, cursing.

"Language." Ruki and Yui said at the same time.

"Alright, MOM, DAD." You said.

The rest laughs at your statement. You said 'goodbye' at Yui and the others before dashing off to the limo. You manage to go to the limo in time before Reiji could lecture you.

"You're always the last one to come. Why is that?" Subaru suddenly asks.

"Huh? I, uh... Was just hanging out with Em. Yea." You said with a hint of nervousness.

Luckily Subaru does not detect it and he just nods. You look out the window. The uneasiness grows stronger that it's making you suffocate. You finally reach to the mansion and you run to your room.

The vampires found it weird but they assumed that you just wanted to go to your room early. Once you reach to your room, you take your gun that you left on the table.

"I can't believe I'm going to sleep with this gun." You sigh.

Suddenly, a loud crash was heard. You look at your bedroom door and you immediately dash outside. You look downstairs and found wolves attacking the vampires.