Comfort

Before starting i wanna say thx for the reads and votes! I would never imagine getting this many reads and i will publish a special chapter right after this. So a bonus/special chapter :3

You walk into the gym where the play is going to take place in a few more months. You, Laito and Kanato walk together to the stage. Emilia is by herself, looking like she's rehearsing lines. You then heard a loud clap from Ms. Adriana and everyone turn their attention to her.

"Alright, everyone. I hope you now know which lines are yours since we already discuss about this yesterday. Now, (Y/N), Kanato, go on stage and start rehearsing them." Ms. Adriana said and motions the two of you to go on stage.

You and Kanato just follow her orders and start rehearsing lines and actions which were scripted by Ms. Adriana herself. There was a narrator and the narrator is Laito since he doesn't have any role except for when he plays the piano. Everyone worked very hard until it's very late at night.

"Alright! That's enough, everyone. You're dismissed." Ms. Adriana said, dismissing everyone.

You stretch your arms and arch your back a bit to stretch you spine a bit. After your stretching session, Kanato walk towards you, looking awfully adorable.

"(Y/N)? Can you follow me?" He ask, almost in an audible whisper.

"Sure!" You said happily but deep down, you aren't feeling so good about this.

Kanato walks out from the gym and you follow. Meanwhile, Laito looks at the two of you suspiciously.

"What is Kanato up to now?" He ask under his breath and quietly follows the both of you.

You were led to an empty room. It looks and feels creepy which send chills down your spine. Kanato motions you to close the door and you did. He turns to you with a hidden creepy smile.

"So, uh, why did you bring me here?" You ask.

"I just wanted to tell you that your eyes look so pretty. Your (E/C) eyes really look like a doll's." He said.

"Thanks?" You didn't if you would take it as a compliment or some kind of threat.

Suddenly, in a swift motion, you were pinned to a nearby wall and you were able to see the creepy smile he had hid. You struggle to escape but his grip tightens. That didn't stop you though. You lift both your legs up and kick him, causing him to fall onto his bum.

You fell but you quickly regain your balance and tried escaping. Kanato wasn't going to give up as well. He grabs your hair and throws you backwards. You slowly get up, mentally groaning in pain.

In a speed of light, you were pinned on the floor. Kanato held both your wrists beside your head and he was definitely on top of you. You struggle but he doesn't give up as well. You two struggle. You were trying to escape while Kanato was trying... To do whatever he wanted to do to you.

You wrists started bleeding but you didn't care. You started to roll on top of him but he quickly rolls on top of you. You pull your wrist and broke it free. You then pull onto Kanato's hair and started to pull him away from you while his screeches were killing your eardrums.

Finally, you escaped and you run away but he grabs your leg, causing you to fall. You kick his hand away and crawl away. He once again grab your legs and you had no choice but to kick him as well. Just as you were about to kick his arm and face, someone bursted through the door.

"Laito!" You shouted and reach out your hand towards him, your eyes begging for him to help.

Laito quickly pries Kanato away from you while you get up and run away to safety. The last thing you heard from Kanato was this.