Muah! Kisses everywhere

*WARNING, WARNING* ALL FUJOSHIS/FUDANSHIS OUT THERE GET A BOX OF TISSUE. YOU KNOW WHY. MAINLY KISSING TBH.

You and Yui went back to the limo just in time. As usual, you sit next to the window while listening to music. You saw the vampires talking to Yui at the corner of your eye but you doubt they have the courage to take her blood.

Time flew by and you finally reach to the mansion. You all get out and since you had nothing to do, you decided to read the book you borrowed from Reiji. Yui, on the other hand, went out somewhere. You decided to ignore the fact and continue reading until you finish the whole book.

You get up and exited the room. While walking, you saw something fell outside the window. You assumed that it's just a bird that bumped really hard into a window and fell. It seems like a 3 storey fall. You continue walking to Reiji's study room. You finally arrive to the room and you knock on the door.

"Come in."

You open the door and let yourself in. He looks at you and you showed him the book you borrowed. Reiji nods and you put back the book. You decided to borrow one of his books again. Going through the titles and contemplating which book to choose from, you finally pick a book about romance. The title is called 'Miss Cleaner Undercover'.

You turn to Reiji. "I didn't know you were into romance."

"No, I'm not. I picked that book up just because I wanted to try something different but I regret reading it. Though, it does have some interesting storylines." He commented.

You walk to the chair you sat and open the book. Reiji walks out from the room to prepare some tea for you. Just as you were about to read the prologue, you heard a knock from outside. You close the book and went to get the door. Outside, Kanato was there, looking a bit angry.

"Uh... Hi, Kanato. What are you doing here?" You ask with a smile.

"Where's Reiji?" He ask, completely ignoring your question.

"Oh. I assume he went to the kitchen to get some tea for us." You answered.

"Huh? Why? Why are you in his study room?" He shoots you questions.

"Reiji told me to stay here whenever borrowing books from him. He also serve me tea every time I read here."

"Oh... How?" Kanato ask in a confused tone.

"I just... Borrow them from him?" You stated in a questioning matter.

Kanato just nods. "Tell Reiji I want chocolate cake, donuts and brownies for dinner."

You nod and he leaves. You were about to close the door when a foot prevents you from closing the door. You look outside and saw Reiji with a tray in hand. You open the door widely and move to the side for him to come in. After he came in, you close the door and sit back onto the chair.

"Who was there just now?" Reiji ask, not turning to you.

"Kanato." You answered shortly.

"Why?"

"He said he wanted chocolate cake, donuts and brownies for dinner." You stated the reason why Kanato was there in the first place.

Reiji didn't say anything so you
reopen your book. You went through the first paragraph.

'Argh! What can she do? She willingly accepted it. While talking with her boss about the plan, she mostly bit her lip. She wanted to refuse the mission but she's too scared. The boss is hotheaded! There's no way she wanted to refuse that mission! Wherever she is sent, she must go.'