Special/bonus chapter

"Aaaand cut! Alright, take a break." You said as everyone get out from the set.

"Your breakdown actually seems legit." Ayato said, praising you.

"Why thank you." You said while bowing down.

"Hup, hup, Ms. (Y/N)!" Kou said while backflipping towards you.

"What do you- wait! Stop!" You try to stop him but he already backflip into a pot of hot soup.

"Ow, ow, owie, ouch!" Kou shouted in pain as he tries to frontflip out from the pot of hot soup.

Finally, he could frontflip out from the pot. He then continues to backflip towards you. Kou then gives you a letter then continues to frontflip towards Subaru.

"Kou! Stop frontflipping and backflipping all over the place!" You shouted at Kou but he doesn't listen to you.

"It's no use. He won't listen to you." Ayato said while shaking his head.

You open the letter and read the contents.

Ms. (Y/N), you now have 3.05K reads and 93 votes on this story. Congratulations. Oh, and can you tell your co-workers, Yui and Kou to stop experimenting things while doing frontflips and backflips? Thanks.

You stare at the letter for awhile before saying "What the actual fuck."

"What is it, Ms. (Y/N)?" Ayato ask.

You hand him the letter and he reads it. He started to laugh out loud and got onto his knees. After a while, he started to roll on the floor laughing. Literally.

You shake your head and head towards a coffee machine. You then start to make coffee but the water that came out isn't coffee. Instead, the water that came out is actually barf. You threw up a little in your mouth.

"Oh, I forgot. The coffee machine was broken and it kept throwing up due to us that keep making coffee out of it." Laito said from a distance.

You groan in annoyance and walk away from the coffee machine that kept throwing up. You walk towards Kanato who's making some origami.

"What are you making, Kanato?"

"Wait. Hold up... There!" Kanato said and showed you a beautiful origami flower.

 There!" Kanato said and showed you a beautiful origami flower

"Wow! It's beautiful." You said as you admire Kanato's origami flower.

Kanato giggled like a kid and he went back to make more origamis. You look in front of you.

"Thank you for all the reads and votes everyone!" You thanked everyone.

"Arigatou gozaimasu mina!" You and everyone said.

I know this is short but i hope i made you laugh😄