2|Hurting

"That's right honey, suck it just like that." Alex told the girl between his legs, Shauna or Shana raised her head to look at him. He took his hand and wrapped it in her brown curly hair, and pulled her head back ignoring the slight moan of discomfort she let out.

"Did I say you could stop?" Alex growled out.

The girl shook her head no. "Well then get back to it."

The girl moved back down to his hardened cock and slowly started taking him into her mouth. It wasn't fast enough for Alex though, using the hand he still had tangled in the girls hair he started pushing downward making the girl take more of him with each push.

Getting the memo the girl started moving faster and sucking harder, taking almost all of him before gagging.

Alex smirked when the girl started moaning around him. He just knew she was soaking wet because of the way she kept rubbing her legs together.

All of a sudden his bedroom door was thrown open and in walked my stepsister Emily with tearstained cheeks and glossy green eyes.

"S-sorry, I'll go." She mumbled tearstained cheeks flushing a light pink. She turned to leave but Alex quickly shoved Shauna, Shana or whoever she was away and stood pulling his pants up and zipping them.

He then walked over and pulled Emily into his arms. "Love what is it? Was it that little motherfucker, did he hurt you?" sniffling Emily nodded. "I'll fucking kill him!" he growled out, starting to move back only for Emily to grab him and tell him she needs him.

Nodding Alex wrapped her tighter in his arms before asking, "What'd he do love?"

"H-he cheated on me with .. with Anna."

"I'm going to kill that freaking prick, I warned him." Alex went to pull away again only to stop when Emily whispered in a broken voice, "Please don't. Just hold me .. please."

Taking a deep breath to calm down he murmured to her, "Of course I'll hold you love."

A throat cleared before the brown haired girl spoke, "Um hello Alex im still here you know?"

Lookin toward the girl Alex spat, "Get out."

"B-but.."

"I said get the hell out Shauna."

"It's Shana you prick! And don't call me when you get tired of this crying bitch!"

Alex pulled away from Emily and stormed over toward Shana and pushed her back into the wall, wrapping a hand around her neck and squeezing, not tight enough to hurt her just enough to scare her. Leaning down he said in a low voice filled with anger, "If you ever say another word about her you will regret it. And I won't ever be calling you because I'll never get fucking tired of my girl."

Brown eyes wide with fear Shana nodded, well tried.

"Now get the hell out of here and don't think of coming back."

After Shana left Alex was still vibrating with anger. Anger at Shana but mostly at Nick. He warned Nick what would happen if he ever hurt Emily..

He would make him hurt.