11|Together At Last

"Dude you need to snap out of it!" Derrick Jones, Alex's best buddy stated rolling his eyes, "you been acting weird for the last 4 days and to be honest I'm tired of seeing ya ass pouting and acting like a love sick puppy missing it's owner!"

Glaring up from the couch Alex shot Derrick a nasty look. "I'm hurting you fucking prick! My heart is aching like a bitch! I miss her!"

"Then go talk to her. It's that simple duh!"

"I can't just go talk to her, she needs to come to me."

"And why's that?"

"So I know she came to me because she wanted to and not because I made her or rushed her."

"O..Kay..well I'm gonna go, sooo I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!"

As soon as Derrick left Alex sighed in relief and walked to the door and locked it before deciding to head to take a shower only to growl when there was a knock.

"Ugh, idiot probably forgot something." He mumbled under his breath.

He unlocked and jerked the door open ready to cuss only to lose all words when he saw who it was.

Standing in front of him looking like an exotic angel was Emily.

Her gorgeous blue-green eyes were shining with guilt, forgiveness, hope and love?

"Before you say anything I want. No I need to know why you even brought Cassidy to our parents home. How she found the ring if it was in your pants, why she-"

Pulling her into his arms he kissed her deeply and lovingly cutting her off mid-sentence.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know but first I need to know, you came to me of your own free will?"

"What do you mean? Of course I did!"

"I just wanted to make sure my dad or your mom didn't you know make you by saying how we shouldn't be fighting and all that."

A smile graced her lips, "No, me and mom just had a heartfelt talk and she told me to always follow my heart. And that's what I did. I followed my heart and my heart led me to the man who holds it."

"Thank god for that woman!"

-

"And as to how she got the ring from my pants pockets I don't know. Unless she did it while I was talking to Derrick. Who was telling me how stupid of an idea it was to take Cassidy there."

Emily giggled softly making Alex smile.

"I'd like to meet this Derrick he seems like a smart and cool guy."

Smile turning to a straight line Alex growled out, "He's gay." Only for Emily to laugh and lay her arm across his stomach. "He is not gay Alex you are just saying that."

"Fine he's not gay but he's a player and-"

"Oh shush Alex I don't wanna marry the guy, I just wanna meet him."

"Hmph, there is no way in hell you are marrying anybody but me and that is final! You are my girl!"

"Yeah, I'm yours for as long as you want me."

"I want you for eternity.'

Hey y'all quick authors note.
Just wanted to say I will have the last two chapters out tomorrow sometime.

Vote/Comment/,or both lol