4|So Wrong But So Right, Part 1

It felt right holding her in his arms. Kissing her plump juicy lips. Feeling her curves.

But he knew it wasn't right. It was wrong .. forbidden.

She was his sister. Not his real sister but still his stepsister.

This shouldn't be happening. He should stop only he didn't.

The sounds she was making were too much. They were so fucking sweet that he wanted to hear more.

"Tell me to stop love." he said, pulling away from her sweet lips.

"Please .. please don't stop."

She breathed out leaning in and kissing him again. "I want you." she mumbled into his mouth.

Those three words are what broke his willpower. He couldn't be held accountable for what he would do next.

He maneuvered around until she was laid on his bed, long blond hair spread out on his pillow. Lust filled eyes staring at him.

God he never thought this would happen. That she would be here, in his bed like this.

He leaned down and took her lips in a sweet deep kiss before trailing to her neck, nuzzling it whilst his hands moved to her waist as he ran them up her body until his fingertips brushed the sides of her breast. Carefully, he moved his hands over them, feeling her shudder under him as he brushed against her nipples causing her breath to hiss out in a surprised gasp.

His mouth moved away from her neck as he concentrated then on getting her dress unbuttoned, licking his lips eagerly at what he knew lay underneath,  what he'd pictured so many times when he thought of her.

At last he got the top couple of buttons undone and he released a puff of breath in satisfaction.  The top half of her chest was revealed, along with the valley of her breast. Swallowing, Alex looked up into her eyes, making sure everything was still alright. That she still wanted this. Taking in the affectionate look she was giving him. Emily nodded, face blushing from the smoldering  look he was giving her.

He moved up again, touching his lips to hers, deepening the kiss once again. Her hands tangled in his hair as she tried to pull him as close as possible, squirming as one of his hands began to wonder. It came to rest on top of her summer dress, his thumb rubbing over her erect nipple through the cotton fabric, the scratchy texture adding to her pleasure. He could feel her moan into his mouth and he felt a sudden wash of satisfaction that he'd made Emily, sweet innocent Emily make such a lustful sound.

Motivated by her response,  his other hand crept down to her thighs where her dress had hitched up. He felt her press her legs tighter together unconsciously at his touch as his hand swept up and down her thigh languidly, tickling the skin as he went. Then, after some deliberation he crept his hand up further, bringing her sun dress all the way up so it rested about her hips. His hand trailed across the top of the band of her panties, causing her to squirm and her mouth to break away from his in a little gasp.

He covered her lips again, harder this time as he straddled her hips and continued to push her sun dress up, his hand that had been rubbing her breast slipping under her back to arch her body off the bed.