5|So Wrong ButSo Right, Part 2

Contains little smut

Breaking away from the kiss, Emily helped, lifting her arms above her head as he lifted the dress up even further. As the fabric passed her face, her arms still above her head , she felt his fingertips leave the fabric and flutter above her fully exposed breast as he marvelled at them. With a growl he pulled the dress off completely and threw it clear across the room, pushing her back down onto the bed eagerly.

She laid before him now fully naked besides a pair of light blue cotton panties, her cheeks tainted pink and her eyes wide with wonder and nervousness. Alex could feel his dick throbbing in his constructive pants as he licked his lips at the very sight of his girl.

After a moment of deliberation, Emily leant herself up on her elbows and began to unbutton his pants, her fingers trembling slightly. Alex stayed straddling over her, watching her fumble with the top button, her lips pursed in concentration. As soon as the top button finally popped free, she moved to the zipper, her fingers pinching the small zip as she pulled it down agonizingly slow, the proximity of her skin to his most sensitive part now causing him to breathe heavier with need.

Rolling of her, he aided her in slipping his pants off, tossing them across the floor to join her dress. His boxers were tight and did nothing to shield her view from his hardened cock. She stared openly before looking up into his eyes, her own wide with innocence. But underneath, he could see the list burning through: she wanted this just as much as he did. He mounted her again, returning back to kissing her passionately, both hands now taking her breast into his palms eagerly. They were soft yet firm, the perfect size to fit into his palms. He broke away from her mouth leaving her gasping madly and began to trail kisses down her neck to her chest through the valley of her heaving breast.

Taking one into his mouth, he sucked softly on her erect nipple while his other hand massaged the other.

Emily simply couldn't hold back anymore. Letting out a breathy moan, she arched her back, pressing her breast harder against him and he gladly took it, his hand slipping under her to keep her back arched as he carried on sucking, grazing the hardened nub ever so gently with his teeth. Then he moved to the other, repeating the action, aware of her hips now squirming more frequently under him. Her breathing was erratic when he finally lifted his head and laid her body back down fully, his mouth taking hers again as his hands now slipped lower, tickling over her flat stomach as it moved further down, circling her belly button.

She shivered and clutched at his shoulders as he began to nibble on her lower lip. He rested one of his hands on her hips holding them down as his other carried on.

Lifting up his body he pressed one leg between her own and parted her knees, her eyes widening as the cool air hit her moist center through the thin cotton panties. She moaned as his hand then dipped down between her legs, his finger lightly stroking over her panties, pressing down ever so slightly. Her juices were soaking through the thin material leaving a wet spot.

Alex hummed in approval. His girl was soaked.

He slowly moved one finger under the wet material, feeling the way Emily shuddered when it came in contact with her moist center.

"Please.." she whimpered breaking apart from his ravenous mouth.

"Please what love?" he questioned teasing her moist center with just the tip of his finger.

"Please do this," he pushed the finger knuckle deep inside her loving the moan that left her mouth, "or this?" pulling his finger out he ripped the sopping material away from her flower before pushing two fingers inside her, her tight pussy clenching them like a vice.

He pushed them in and out, in and out before adding a third. Soon all you could hear was the squishing noises her pussy made each time he pushed his fingers inside her.

"Please Alex I need you!"

Emily cried out, her body arching off the bed when he bites her nipple gently while slamming his fingers inside her.

"Not till you cum for me." he replied.

"Ahhh, please.."

Adding a fourth finger Alex started pushing in faster, while sucking a nipple in his mouth, he sucked, licked and bit until it was swollen before switching to the other.

Suddenly he quit. Pulled his fingers out of her and raised his head, her nipple making a popping sound as it fell out of his mouth.

Ignoring her moans and groans of protest he moved down between her thighs were he then started teasing her flower with his mouth and tongue. Loving the taste off her and wanting more he pulled her lips apart with his fingers before leaning in and licking as much juices he could.

His cock jerked wanting inside her cavern. But first he wanted no needed her to cum.

She finally came with his fingers and tongue inside her.

Not able to wait no longer he raised up and freed himself from his boxers before kissing her on her lips gently while slamming inside her, not giving her time to process the orgasm she just had.

He fucked her with fast deep strokes, while staring deeply into her lust filled eyes.

The feel of her walls clenching his cock like a vice, her nails scraping his back, her moans and the look in her eyes is what drove him to the brink so soon.

"Love im not going to last much longer." he grunted, only to feel her start squeezing him harder, her legs wrapping around his waist, back arching.

Head thrown back she moaned out incoherent words.

Sliding a hand between their bodies he gently pinched her nub while ramming inside her as far as possible.

The moment his warm cum started filling her she squeezed around him and came hollering his name loudly.