6|The Next Morning

Emily woke up with an arm holding her down and soreness between her legs.

She started to freak out until she realized where she's at. Sighing in relief she went to cuddling into the body until she noticed something. She was butt naked and so was Alex.

The memories from last night then started playing like a record in her head.

She fucked her stepbrother!

Sleep haze now gone she went to remove his arm from around her waist when she heard him whisper out, "Good morning love." In his sleep filled voice.

Goosebumps broke all over her body and she felt herself start to wetten.

She needed to leave before she did something else she shouldn't do. Like a repeat of last night.

Raising up to a sitting position with his arm still tightly around her waist she let out a nervous sigh before looking at him only for her heart to gallop. He looked so handsome, his blue sleepy eyes staring at her, his dark hair tousled from sleep and her fingers, his pink lips turned in a small smile ...

"Love are you okay?"

Alex questioned making Emily realize she had been staring. Shaking her head she started trying to remove his arm from her waist yet again all the while telling him she needed up.

The moment she was free from his hold she jumped out of bed and started searching for her dress, finally she found it a few feet from the bed along with Alex's pants and boxers and her shredded panties.

Her face flushed at remembering how wet she had gotten. She had never ever responded to Nick like that and she was with him for years!

She quickly slipped her dress over her head and started looking around for her sandals, she didn't remember taking them off.

Arms snaked around her waist and pulled her back into a hard, hot and very naked body. "Love.." he whispered before she felt soft kisses being placed on her neck.

She needed to push him away. Tell him to stop that this was so freaking wrong. But why did it feel so right?
Like she belonged in his arms.

Closing her eyes she felt her body start to melt into his.

Soon she was back on the bed, dress thrown on the floor, her legs around Alex's waist, nails digging into his shoulders as he slowly took her.

-
As soon as Alex fell back to sleep she slowly slid out of his hold and after throwing her dress on and finding her sandals she made her way out of his apartment shoulders hunched in regret and guilt but most of all sadness.
-
It had been exactly 2 weeks and 3 days since she last saw Alex. But she wouldn't be able to avoid him much longer, because he would be coming over tonight for family dinner.

Her mom and step dad always had a family dinner on Friday nights since the family' never spends much time together. Him and her mom are always working and since Alex moved out 4 years ago he rarely comes around.

Emily sighed as soon as her phone started ringing. She knew it would either be Anna or Nick.

If she thought it would've been Alex she would've probably answered  just to beg him not to come, that she wasn't ready to see him yet.

But she knew it wasn't him he had quit trying to reach her 3 days ago.

Gosh she wanted her life back to normal. But it would never go back to how it was.

Anna and Nick have apologized too many times to count. She can't go to school or a store without one of them being there. It seemed like they were always around if not together then separately.

They wanted her to forgive them but she wasn't ready too. They had hurt her badly. They shattered her trust in them. It would have been different if they would've came out and told her they wanted to be together. Instead of going behind her back. Sure it would've still hurt her but at least she wouldn't have felt this much dislike toward them.

If Nick would have been a decent boyfriend he would've told her he didn't want her anymore.

And if Anna had been a decent friend she would've told her that her and Nick wanted to be together.

Even though she didn't want to forgive them the question was still there. Should she forgive them?