13| Trouble In Paradise

"What do you want?" Alex asked shooting daggers toward the blonde haired girl. "And how the hell did you find out I was going to be here with my family and girlfriend?"

"I have my ways baby." She smirked, before biting down on her bright red bottom lip and fluttering her eyes. "I've missed you baby, and I want us to get back together."

"First things first, we were never ever together and second off I am with the girl I love and plan on marrying. Get it through your fucking head I. Don't. Want. You!"

"But baby.." Suddenly Alex saw her blue eyes light up and her lips to curve in a smile. "Okay baby but one last kiss." Before he had time to react her arms were around him and her lips on his. Placing his hands on her arms he started to jerk her away when he heard a choked cry behind him.

Oh god please no don't be..

Turning he saw Emily standing by the door, tears streaming down her cheeks along with her eyeliner. "Love-"

"I don't wanna hear it Alex." She said her voice low, "just finish up and get in here. The food has arrived and people are waiting on you before they eat."

"Wait Emily!" But she walked back into the restaurant ignoring him. " Goddamit! You!" Grabbing the blonde by her wrist he yanked her back to him making her eyes light up; thinking he was going to finally admit he wanted her.

"I want you yo stay the hell away from me and my family Cassidy! I don't love nor want you. So for goodness sakes get it in that pea size brain of yours.. I DON'T WANT YOU!"

Pushing her away with a disgusted look on his face he spat, "Maybe if you weren't so fucking easy and dumb somebody would actually want you."

With that he walked away leaving Cassidy standing there tears streaming down her face.

*
*
*

2 hours later

"Love please say something.." Alex pleaded.

But she still didn't acknowledge him.

"Damnit Emily it's not what you thought. She kissed me and I was getting ready to push her away when you walked out and saw. I'm so sorry I would never do-"

"I know Alex." Emily stated cutting in making Alex look at her. She turned to face him and smiled softly, "Yes at first I thought.. well I thought you were cheating on me but then I got to thinking I trust you Alex and I know you. You would never do anything to hurt me." Chuckling softly she added, "It's actually the opposite. You've always protected me, been there for me. So I believe in you and trust you. I love you with my all. And to love someone with your all you have to trust them."

Striding over to her Alex pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately. "I love you Emily." He whispered when they broke apart for a breath.