3|It started with a kiss

After the brown curly haired girl ran out Alex stood still, muscles bunched up in anger.

Chewing on her bottom lip nervously Emily made her way toward him, softly placing one of her hands on his back.

"Alex are you okay?"

She felt him inhale and exhale a couple times before he turned and gave her a small smile. "I'm fine love." Grabbing her hand he pulled her over toward his bed and sat down, pulling her down on his lap in the process.

Emily snuggled up into his chest and sighed. It had been a long day and it wasn't even 1:00 yet.

"Look at me love."

Emily raised her head from his neck and looked into his deep blue eyes. "He hurt me," Alex's eyes darken in rage and his hold on her tightened. "But Anna hurt me the most, she was supposed to be my best friend.. my sister."

Sighing Alex raised one of his hands and gently cupped her cheek while looking into her gorgeous blue-green eyes. "You don't need them love. You deserve better, a better friend and most definitely a better guy."

"What'd I do wrong? I tried to be the best girlfriend and friend I could.."

"You did nothing absolutely nothing wrong love. You are the most smart, caring, funny, and giving person I know," rubbing his thumb over her bottom lip he continued, "you don't need people like that in your life. You deserve better .. you deserve the best."

"I'm glad I got you." Emily whispered out, staring deeply into his eyes.

"You will have me forever, no matter what happens love. Even if your mom and my dad decides to separate you will still have me."

Emily felt her heart rate pick up at the look in his eyes. He was looking at her like she was the most precious thing or in her case person in the whole world.

She swiped her tongue over her dry lips to wet them only to draw his attention from her eyes to her mouth.

His eyes switched from her lips to her eyes and back again before finally he started leaning forward, moving his lips closer to her.
When he gets not even an inch from her lips he stops moving, his eyes flicking to hers asking permission.

She knew she should push him away. Tell him no. That this was all kinds of wrong, but she couldn't. . she didn't.

With her heart rate accelerating with each second that passed she leaned forward touching their lips together.

Their lips moved in sync, they kissed slowly before the kissing started turning heated.

Hearts beating in sync.

Breathing irregular.

Hands tangling in each others hair.

Tongues fighting for dominance.

Lust permitting the air around them.

It was so wrong ... but it felt so right.