part5

I awoke to a loud knock on my door and I groaned and rolled out of bed and slowly opened the door and glared at who stood there.

            “What do you want Dom,” I snapped and turned away from him and pulled some clothes out of my dresser.

            “We need to talk,” he said as he walked into my room.

            “There is nothing we need to talk about Dom you said all that needed to be said last night,” I growled as I turned to look at him.

            “So what you’re just going to keep avoiding me,” Dom snapped and I felt his hand grab my arm.

            “I’m not avoiding you Dom I just thought you wouldn’t enjoy me killing you,” I snapped my green eyes flashing with anger.

            “You’re going to have to face me eventually. We live in the same house,” Dom growled and pulled me against him.

            “That’s why I’m moving out,” I blurted out not even realizing what I said until a shocked expression came across his face.           

            “You…your moving?” he stuttered and I only nodded. I quickly stepped away from him as I saw his eyes darken and I knew his wolf was taking over. “You can’t leave,” he growled and I glared up at him.

            “I’m not your mate you can tell me what to do. I am old enough to make my own decisions now and no one can stop me,” I snapped as I headed for the door. I ripped it open and stalked down the hall towards Logan’s office where I threw the door up and turned my glare on Logan who sat at his desk and shocked expression on his face.

            “Skylar what is it?” he asked as he got up from his desk and walked closer to me.

            “I’m leaving the pack,” I said calmly and I watched him tense.

            “Sky we can talk about this,” Logan begged.

            “No Logan I’m leaving and that’s final. I’m moving out tomorrow and I will be leaving with no questions asked,” I growled and crossed my arms over my chest.

            “Well I guess you are old enough to make these decisions for yourself. If you need help packing just let me know,” Logan said and pulled me into a hug.

            “Thank you Logan. There is one thing you could do for me though,” I muttered and he pulled away from me and looked down at me.

            “Anything sky,” he said.

            “Can you not tell anyone about this until I’m gone?” I whispered and he nodded and pulled me into another hug.

            When I finally pulled away from Logan my eyes were filled with tears and I turned and left his office and made my way back to my bedroom until the tears came out fully.

            I curled up on my bed and let the tears fall freely knowing that tomorrow I would leave my life and my pack behind to start a new life without them. It was a very hard decision to make but I couldn’t handle the thought of Dom always being after me. I would miss my boys and Logan but I had to do this for me.