part20

this next part i am dedicating to shakeit95 for making my day. this part will explain everything that happened in the last part to keep reading and find out what happens next :)

“Someone want to explain to my why I woke up half naked and a giant scar in the middle of my chest?” Skylar asked as she walked into the room making everyone turn to look at her.

                “Skylar?” Austin asked and she just looked at him.

                “Yes?” she asked.           

                “You’re alive!” Owen shouted and pulled her into a hug.

                “I was dead?” she asked sarcasm thick in her voice.

                “Yes you were you had no pulse,” Luke muttered as he eyed her.

                “Wow and I thought you guys were smart,” Dominic muttered making me growl at him. “When silver passes through a wolves veins it can cause them to have no pulse it doesn’t mean their dead it just means their body is fighting against the position.”

                “I totally forgot about that!” raven growled.

                “Griffin?” god that voice could bring me to my knees. I turned and smiled down at Skylar as she walked towards me.

                “Yes Bella,” I whispered using the Italian name.

                “You look like shit,” she said making me laugh.

                “Staying up all night and refusing to eat can do that to a guy,” parker said and Skylar turned to look at him before she turned back to me.

                “You stayed up all night to watch over me didn’t you?” she asked and I could only nod. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a swift kiss on the cheek. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me loving the feeling of her body against mine.

                I couldn’t believe griffin had stayed up all night just to watch over me. I felt him tighten his grip on me as I cuddle closer to him on the couch. After he had showered and finally ate we had curled up on the couch in my room. We had to lie on my couch because my bed happened to be covered in blood and had to be replaced.

                “Griffin go to sleep,” I scolded and I felt him chuckle against me.

                “Its quite hard Bella when you’re just so irritable,’ he whispered and kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine.

                “Maybe I should leave then,” I laughed and sat up. I gave a kiss on the cheek before I got up and left the room. As I made my way down stairs and into the kitchen I couldn’t help but smile to myself. I was actually happy to have a mate.

                “Well your still alive how wonderful,” I heard someone growl and I turned to see brook standing in the door way.

                “What do you want brook?” I growled.

                “Oh nothing,” she muttered and turned to leave.

                “You’re the one that shot me?” I growled as the realization hit me. How could she. “Why did you do it brook?”

                “Because you don’t deserve to be here. You don’t deserve the attention of any of those boys. Especially griffin,” she snapped as she glared at me.