part9

I lay in my bed until six when I knew I would have to drag my ass down stairs and deal with everyone. I quickly showered and changed into some clean clothes before I pulled my long hair back into a pony tail and slowly made my way down stairs where everyone was waiting.

            “So Dom told me that you punched him?” Austin asked as he came up behind me as I stood outside of the dining room.

            “He deserved it,” I growled and he laughed.

            “Yeah he probably did. I was hoping someone would teach him a lesson sooner or later,” Austin laughed and led me into the dining room when everything went quiet. Well this was going to awkward.

            I looked at Dom and he had a large bruise forming on his cheek. I turned to look at Tyler and Zach but they wouldn’t meet my eyes as I took my seat and sighed. Only a few days I kept telling myself as I picked at my food. Barely five hours back and I was already regretting coming back.

            I quickly ate my food and made my escape for my room as quick as I could hoping I wouldn’t be stopped but I guess I was asking too much when I ran into a wall of very angry werewolves. Yup this was going to interesting.

            “So Skylar you need to explain something to us. What the hell happened to you?” Tyler growled as he stepped forward. Shit what was I supposed to tell him?

            “Uh well I guess I just got a bit stronger,” I muttered as I looked at his shoulder which looked a bit bruised up by me pulling on it so hard.

            “Oh no. no werewolf becomes that powerful without a pack to teach her even if she is the alphas daughter,” Zach growled and I gulped and glared down at the floor. What did they want from me?

            “Tell us what is going on Skylar,” I heard Sam snap and I looked up at them. Yup they were defiantly were angry but why should I tell them what had happened to me.

            “That’s none of your business,” I snapped and roughly pushed my way through them and back to my room. Why did they have to be so tough to lie to? I mean they were my former back but they haven’t been my pack for almost seven years.

            “Sky?” Austin asked as he walked into my room and closed the door behind him. “You have another pack don’t you?” he asked softly and all I could do was nod. “They don’t know you have alpha blood in you do they?” I shoo k my head as he sat down beside me.

            “Their the most powerful pack out there,” I muttered and I felt Austin stiffen.

            “You mean you’re with the eclipse pack?” he asked and I nodded. “Jeez no wonder you didn’t want to come back those guys are scary. They have taken out two packs in the last week. How did you get to be with them?” Austin asked.

            “Well the alpha decided to take a liking to me one day and he asked me to join them,” I lied. I couldn’t tell Austin that I had almost been forced to join the pack considering I had almost been killed by a rogue. The alpha had agreed to help me as long as I joined his pack and swore to stay with them. I didn’t want to join another pack but I had no other choice

            “He must have really liked you considering he doesn’t let in new wolves into his pack,” Austin muttered and I watched as his eyes narrowing as if he knew I was lying.

            “What can I say I’m quite charming,” I said and gave him a forced laugh. I didn’t want to tell him that my pack would soon come looking for me and fight with everything to get me back. “You can’t tell anyone,” I growled and he nodded.

            “I won’t. Now get some sleep we need to deal with a few things tomorrow,” he said as he headed out of my room. I laid my head down and soon fell asleep.

            ‘Sahara where are you?’

            ‘Sahara come home’

            ‘Sahara answer us right now!’ the one single voice made me wake up and groan.

            ‘I’m fine guys just dealing with some old business,’ I growled and rolled over and tried to get back to sleep.

            ‘Tell us where you are!’ the same voice snapped and I knew I couldn’t ignore him.

            ‘Im back to my old home,’ I muttered and then all the thoughts were gone and I knew they were on their way. I sighed and climbed out of bed knowing they would be here in about three hours. I quickly got dressed and made my way down stairs and into the kitchen.