part6

“Sky?” I heard a voice outside of my room as I put the last of my things in a box and set it aside. I took a deep breath and opened my door. Logan stood there with a pained expression on his face and it broke my heart to see him like that. “Ready to go little sister?” he asked and I nodded and picked up a few boxes and headed down stairs. I was glad Logan had ordered the whole pack to go out for the day so I could get out with no problems. I put my boxes in the trunk of my car and sighed as Logan did the same with the remaining boxes.

            “I have to catch my plane,” I muttered and Logan pulled me into a big hug.

            “I hope you’re going to be okay in new York skylark remember I’m only a phone call away,” he whispered and I heard the hurt clear in his voice but I couldn’t let that get to me right now. I had to get out of here before I missed my plane. I kissed Logan’s cheek and pulled away from him before I jumped into my car and sped off to the air port.

            I stood in the line waiting to get my ticket scanned when I heard a loud yell and I turned and almost fell over at what I saw. My whole pack stood there hurt in their gaze as they watched me getting ready to get on the plane. Tyler stepped forward but I shook my head and he stopped and I watched as the tears began to flow down his cheeks. Austin grabbed his arm and met my gaze tears welling up in his eyes.

            ‘I’m sorry’ I mouthed and handed the woman my ticket and made my way onto the plane without looking back.

sorry i know its really short but i will be posting more