part14

“Wake up sunshine,” I heard raven whisper in my ear and I just smiled. I could still feel his strong arms around me and I could feel Owen asleep on the other side of me. Thank god I had a king size bed. I opened my eyes and saw parker passed out on the couch and luke asleep on the floor.

            “You guys stayed in here?” I asked shocked.

            “We couldn’t leave you when you were so hurt,” raven whispered and gave Owen a slight shove but ended up throwing him off the bed.

            “Hey!” Owen helped and sat up on the floor to glare at raven.

            “Don’t look at me I just lightly pushed you clearly you were just sleeping to the edge,” raven laughed and I crawled out from between the boys before a fight broke out. I grabbed some fresh clothes and headed into my bathroom where I shower and dresses. I let my blond hair fall softly around my shoulders and sighed when I saw that my green eyes were still puffy and red from the night before.

            “Skylar hurry up we need to go!” Owen yelled and I shook my head and headed back to my room. The boys were now fully awake and fully showered and dressed. Damn they were quick.

            “I’m coming,” I laughed and grabbed my jacket before I headed for the door.

            “I’m going with Skylar!” I heard raven growl as I unlocked the door to my white BMW and climbed in. raven got in on the passenger side and I pulled away from the curb allowing parker lead the way in his black Mercedes. We drove to the mall and quickly found parking spots and headed inside.

            “Meet back here in a hour and we can go for lunch,” parker said and the boys split up leaving just me and raven together.

            “Come on lets walk around,” raven said pushing me down the long hall way. We passed many stores with no interest but when we reached a Italian store I quickly pulled raven in. I looked around at the Italian theme and smiled. I always wanted to go Italy but never had the guts to go.

            “Buongiorno Di che cosa ha bisogno?”  The woman at the counter spoke and it took me a moment to understand what she said. Hello how can I help you?

                “Just looking thank you,” I smiled. I looked around the store in awe and walked around looking at all the merchandise.

                “What do you mean it can’t be imported?” snapped a voice and I turned and almost fell over. There stood the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen. He had shoulder length pitch black hair and ice blue eyes. He was about six five and wore a pair a black dress pants and a black button down shirt with the first few buttons undone. Is voice was like silk and I had to stop myself from falling over. Suddenly a amazing sent came over me. It smelt just like the fresh breeze of the mountains.

                “No I don’t care it needs to be done today,” he growled then started speaking Italian and I couldn’t understand

                “Sky?” raven asked and I had forgotten that he was there.

                “Uh yeah?” I whispered as I stared at the guy.

                “What the problem,” he growled as he looked at the guy.

                “I uh don’t know,” I stuttered and I watched as the guy closed his phone in anger and turned to the girl at the counter with a kind smile.

                “Any new messages for me?” he asked the woman and she just shook her head. Suddenly his head snapped up and he turned and his gaze finally met mine. I felt stupid just standing there and staring but what else could I do I felt like I was frozen to the floor.

                I watched as he slowly walked over to me and smiled down at me. “I couldn’t help but notice you standing here. My name is griffin and this is my store,” he said and all I could do was give him a small smile. “Bella standing there and staring all day won’t get you anywhere,” he whispered and brushed a strand of my hair away from my face which sent sparks all down my body. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent before I came to my senses and stepped away from him.      

                “Uh we were just leaving,” I stuttered still feeling the effect of his touch. I grabbed ravens hand and almost ran out of the store.

                “What the hell was that?” raven growled and pulled me to a stop just outside of the store.

                “I really don’t know raven,” I said breathless.

                “I know that look,” parker said as he walked up.

                “Yeah I think I know what happened,” Owen smiled as he walked up with Luke.

                “What are you guys talking about?” I growled and they all turned to look at me.

                “You found your mate Skylar,” parker said and I almost fell over at that comment.

                “No no no this can’t be happening. I don’t want a mate,” I cried. I felt Owen rest his hand on my shoulder but I quickly stepped away.

                “Skylar what did you expect you were bound to meet him sooner or later,” Luke said and I glared at him.

                “No! I don’t want a mate,” I snapped and quickly turned and walked away. This could not be happening. Not here and not now. I never wanted a mate so why did I have to find mine.

                When I reached my car I quickly got in a sped away from the mall. I just wanted to get as far away as I could so I drove to the only place I knew I could be alone.

ooooo now things are getting interesting. will skylar accept her new found mate? let me know what you guys think.