part24

“Griffin you need to come with me Luke go with Skylar and get into position,” Austin instructed and led griffin to the back of the house. Luke and I headed outside to stand with raven, Zach, Tyler and Dom. We had four different groups around the house not sure of which way the rogues were coming.         

                I scanned the forest and waited for any sign of the rogues. That’s when I saw them. A huge group of rogues pushed through the forest and headed our way. And why I say huge I mean huge. I stood my ground but I felt the fear creep up inside me as I looked at the group.

                “Hand over your pack now and no one will get hurt,” someone growled and I turned my attention to the man who spook. He wore a pair of dark jeans and a black dress shirt and had blond hair that he had spiked. My guess was he was the leader.

                “Why would be just hand over our pack,” raven snapped and stepped forward.

                “Fine then. Kill them all,” the man instructed and I watched as the group moved forward very fast. Griffin wasn’t kidding when he said they were quick. I felt some one grab my shoulder and I turned to see one of the rogues standing there. How the hell did he get there? I whipped around and swung back and punched him before I swung my leg out to kick him in the chest. I felt someone else ram into me sending me flying. I landed on the ground with a grunt and instantly someone was on me beating me. I tried to get up but it was no use. I felt the weight suddenly disappear and I looked up to see Luke attacking my attacker. I jumped to my feet and looked around. Everyone was swamped in fight. Each one of us was fighting two or three of them. We were definitely out numbered.

                I felt someone grab me and I turned and flung the rogue off of me and soon a felt another grab me from behind. I swung my elbow back and slammed him in the stomach making him grunt and release me. I turned and kicked him sending him flying into the trees.

                “Your strong little girl but not enough to beat me,” someone snapped and I turned to see their leader standing there with a smug expression on his face. I went to attack him but he was suddenly gone and I felt some one grab me from behind and pull me into them and I knew it was him. “Weren’t you taught never to let a rogue near your back?”

                “Just kill me and get over it,” I spat and I felt him tense.

                “A little bold aren’t we? Do you really want to die and leave your pack behind,” he growled. I let my eyes travel over my fighting pack and shook my head.

                “I don’t want to see them like this,” I muttered. I felt him shift and I felt a cold blade on my throat making me tense.

                “Say good bye little girl,” I felt him move his hand and that’s when I felt the pain. Pain seared through my throat and I knew I was going to die. I lifted my eyes on more time to my pack and I saw griffin looking at me horrified. I met his gaze and I hoped he seen the love that was behind them. I felt the man let me go and I fell to the ground with a loud thud. The fight seemed to stop completely as everyone turned to see me crumpled on the ground, dying.

                “Skylar!” I heard someone yell but I wasn’t sure who it was because I felt myself start to fade into darkness and closed my eyes as the darkness over took me

cliff hanger!!! skylar just isnt having any luck with these kinds of things is she? let me know what you guys think the next part will be the end :(

                “Skylar!” I heard someone yell but I wasn’t sure who it was because I felt myself start to fade into darkness and closed my eyes as the darkness over took me