part23

For the next few days the two packs battle trained teaching each other new teqnuiecs and coming up with a plan on how to attack the rogues. I stood in my room staring at my reflection and I sighed. Griffin and I had agreed to move back to the pack house temporarily until this whole thing was over. Griffin and I had also accepted joining the packs as they became one. Tonight was the night of the ritual that would join the two packs and make us into one.

                “You look beautiful,” griffin said and I turned to see him wearing a black suit. His long black hair was now cut and was slicked back nicely. I looked back down at myself and sighed.  I wore a floor length blood red dress that was strapless and had a v-neck showing off my cleavage and my curves perfectly. When I shifted the dress shifted with me. My hair was up in a well done messy bun and my make up was perfect.

                “Okay let’s go before I change my mind,” I growled and slipped into my red heels and followed griffin out of the room and down the stairs. He led me out to the back yard. Most of the two packs were their mingling together. All the guys wore suits and the girls wore formal dressed.

                “Oh my god Skylar you look like a goddess,” Reece exclaimed as she walked up to griffin and i. griffin squeezed my hand before he walked off towards parker, Logan, and Austin. He seemed to hanging out with them a lot. I looked back at Reece and smiled. She wore a knee length spaghetti strap dress. I looked down and smiled. Reece had giving birth to a beautiful baby girl just one month after I had left.

                “Where is the little cutie?” I asked and she smiled.

                “Dom’s somewhere with her. I think he was with Luke and Owen the last time I saw him,” she laughed shaking her head and her husband and the father of her child. Dom and I had started to patch things up but things were still a little tense between us.

                “Can I get everyone’s attention? We would like to start to ceremony,” Logan called out and instantly everyone turned their attention on him. “Now I bet you all have been wondering who will become alpha well we have made our descion.” I caught griffin’s eye and he winked at me. I had been really curious to see who would become alpha. All four of the boys had alpha blood in them. “Austin, Logan, griffin and I have decided that we will split the alpha ship.” Shocked gasps spread through the gather wolves. Four alphas? That never been heard of before. “I know this is very shocking but it is what I best for all of us. Let us begin the ritual that will turn our two pack into one!” with that the ceremony begun. For the transition to be complete every alpha had to agree to share their packs into one.

                After the ceremony the party began. The music was turned up and the drinks and food were brought out.

                I was laughing with Reece and a few of the other girls when one particular song came on making us all stop.

                “Girls just want to have fun!” we all yelled at once making everyone look at us.

                “Come on girls lets have fun,” I laughed and set my drink down and made my way to the dance floor with the others following. We began to dance to the beat and began to sing the worlds. All the boys turned and watched us as we all danced together and sang as one. I couldn’t help but smile at the whole thing. Maybe I had a little to much to drink but damn I missed things like this.

                When the chorus started all of the girls belted out the words as we continued to dance along to the beat. I was almost sad when the song but I couldn’t help myself when all us girls broke out into hysterical laughter before we split up.

                I ran into griffin and smiled up at him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. “Well hello there mister big alpha,” I laughed. Yup definitely had too much to drink

                “Come one sweetheart I think it’s time we get you back to bed,” griffin laughed and picked me up bridal style making me giggle. “Say good night.”

                “Good night!” I yelled and I heard everyone laugh as one making me smile. Finally I didn’t have to choose between the two packs or my own mate. Griffin carried me upstairs to our room and gently set me on the bed. I felt griffin unzip my dress and pull it off before he slipped me into my pjs. I watched him slip out of his suit and just to his boxers before he climbed into bed and held me against his chest making me smile.

                I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep knowing that everything would okay from now on.

                “Guys I don’t think is a good idea,” someone whispered and I realized it was griffin. What were my boys up to? I kept my eyes closed tight just waiting to see what happens.

                “Oh don’t be such a sissy we do this all the time,” someone else said and I knew it was Austin.  

                “Yeah the only down side is she is so going to murder us,” Logan muttered and I had to stop myself from laughing.

                “Just get ready to run,” parker said and I tensed waiting for what was to come. All four alphas gaining up on me? This could not be good.

                “Hey Skylar sweetheart time to get up,” griffin said and I felt his hand on my cheek making me smile and open my eyes. All thoughts of what they were planning were gone as soon as I met his gaze. I watched as he stepped away from my bed and I tensed as his eyes brightened with laughter.  What was he doing?

                That’s when I felt the coldness of the water when it hit me. I screamed in shock and turned to see Austin holding an empty bucket with a big smile on his face.

                “Run!” Logan yelled and I watched as all four boys turned and ran for the door making me laugh. They were such powerful alphas but they were afraid of me. I quickly got out of bed to chase them and regretted it when I felt the blood rush to my head making me stumble. I quickly recovered and followed the boys. I could hear them laughing down in the kitchen. I followed the sound of their voices and quietly peeked into the kitchen to see them standing around laughing with each other.

                I shook my head at them and walked into the kitchen making them all freeze and turn to look at me ready to bolt at anytime.

                “Bella it wasn’t my fault it was all them,” griffin said pointing at the other three making them turn and glare at him.

                “Don’t listen to him it was all his idea,” parker muttered and growled at griffin making him throw his hands up in defeat.

                “Oh I’m not mad. Let’s just say I don’t get revenge I get even,” I laughed and walked over to the fridge and started to raid it.

                “Her getting even is horrible I’m out,” Logan yelped and I heard him leave the kitchen making me laugh.

                “Yeah uh I think I hear Zach and Owen arguing about something I better go break them up,” Austin muttered and left the kitchen.

                “Uh well I have no excuse to leave so I’m just going to leave,” parker muttered and left leaving griffin and I alone.

                “Those guys are odd, remind me again why I agreed to go into this with them,” griffin muttered as he sat on one of the bar stools and watched me closely as I poured myself glass of orange juice.

                “Because they are truly awesome guys and you love me too much to say no to them,” I laughed as I sipped my juice.

                “Hmm that could be it but I’m not sure,” he laughed as he leaned across the counter and grabbed my hand into his.

                ‘Guys we have a breach the rogues are on their way’ raven said through the link making me and griffin pull away and head out of the kitchen where me met Austin and Luke.