The Prophecy

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Naruto.

Please enjoy

.................................................................

Kakashi sat up in bed, his untameable mess of hair was even more disheveled than usual. He had not gotten any sleep that night. He and Minato Sensei finished patrolling the castle around midnight, however; he couldn't sleep due to the feeling of being swallowed by the large squishy bed. When he had returned, he had instantly put back on his mask, the feeling of not having it on put him on edge. Also the fact that it helped to prevent strong scents from affecting his sensitive nose. The other persons in the room were still asleep, so he decided to get ready quickly before they awoke. Before he headed downstairs to the Common Room, he removed his mask, and settled for only using his haite-ate to cover his eye.

He hoped that he wouldn't get reprimanded for wearing it, however it made it easier to keep his sharingan eye closed. Because he didn't have the Uchiha body to complement the eye, it drained his chakra stores considerably. He needed more than just the eyelid to prevent the sharingan from activating.

But before he could even exit the dorm, Harry shot straight up out of bed at the sound something whailing. He made his way over to his trunk and pulled out a small device and proceeded to tie it up and shove it in a sock.

"Sorry about that" Harry said looking regretfully around the room as the other boys awoke from their sleep. "It was just my Sneakoscope. Bloody thing doesn't work." He said apologetically.

"What's a Sneakoscope?" Kakashi asked.

"You don't know what it is? I grew up around muggles and even I know what it is." Harry said a little surprised.

"It's a Dark Arts detector, it emits a  shrill noise in the presence of deception, for instance, when an untrustworthy person is near or when a deceitful event takes place nearby." Ron explained for Kakashi, in the same matter that he had explained to Harry. "Except the one that Harry has is either extremely sensitive or bloody worthless."

"Ok, so then what is a muggle?" Kakashi didn't really understand wizards. They had the strangest names for the strangest of things. Their entire culture was different too, although he wasn't one to talk considering what they might be thinking of him.

"How could you be a wizard if you don't know what all these things are? I mean I know you come from a different country, but you really don't know what a muggle is?" Harry questioned as if it were the easiest concept in the world to understand.

Neville decided to explain upon seeing Kakashi's face fill up with rage. "A muggle is someone who is not a wizard, and to further that a squib is someone with a background of magic, however they cannot use it. My family thought I was a squib when I was born, however they were wrong." Neville elaborated.

Kakashi bowed his head in thanks towards Neville for explaining without asking another question in the process. He then walked downstairs without saying a word. He really needed to find the Library so that he could do some research so that he could stop looking like an idiot compared to these wizards.

Once Kakashi was out of earshot Harry gestured towards Ron to come over. "Kakashi is a fourth year wizard like us, but he doesn't know anything about the wizarding world." Harry said

"Well, he's from Japan right? Or somewhere close to it, so maybe they just have different terms for it." Ron suggested.

"Maybe. But I didn't see him pack a wand or anything. And he seemed surprised last night when Hermione transfigured his fork into chopsticks, I don't think he's ever seen magic before."