Flesh, Blood and Bone

Disclaimer: I do not own anything concerning Harry Potter or Naruto.

(I know it's a little annoying that I write the same thing before each chapter! Gimme a break!)

Anyway... I hope you love this chapter!!!!!

...........................................................

Part three

Kakashi landed heavily on his back, his head hitting the ground hard, causing his vision to blur. He felt Harry land beside him on his right and Cedric on his left, the two boys groaning loudly from their harsh landing. Once his vision cleared, Kakashi looked around to get a sense of his surroundings. They had left the Hogwarts grounds completely, even the mountains surrounding the Castle were gone. They were in a dark and overgrown graveyard, the same one he had seen through the magic of the cup. Up the hill to the south was a small cottage, which looked abandoned.

"Are you alright Cedric?" Harry asked, unaware of the third individual present, attempting to sit up.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Cedric replied, also looking around the graveyard, his vision landing on Kakashi. "Kakashi!? How did you get here?" Cedric asked confused. Harry looked towards his left, noticing that Kakashi was indeed there. Maybe he was what he had seen before being caught in the spell.

"The Cup is a Portkey. I noticed this before you and Harry grabbed hold of it. So I teleported to reach you both just in time." Kakashi explained.

"Do you think that this is an extra test for the Tournament?" Cedric asked both Harry and Kakashi.

"No." Harry said, "I-I've been here before, in a dream."

Kakashi looked up worridly at Harry, he had never told him about any strange graveyard dreams.

"What?" Kakashi asked nervously. The third Hokage believed that dreams were bridges to the past, present and future. If Harry remembered this place from a dream, then that was not a good sign.

"Uh, it was during the summer and a couple of times throughout the school year. I didn't think anything of it because the graveyard was the only scene in the entire dream, so I didn't bother telling you or anyone else for that matter." Harry explained, walking towards a large striking statue of the winged Angel of Death, holding a raised scythe in its right hand. Beside the statue was a tall marble headstone. The names on the headstone were covered in dirt and vines, obscuring the names. Currious, Harry brushed aside the debree, revealing a name that made his skin crawl.

Thomas Riddle
1943

Mary Riddle
1943

Tom Marvalo Riddle
1943

"Cedric, Kakashi, we have to get back to the Cup now!" Harry shouted, his stomach lurching with concern.

"What are you talking about?" Cedric asked.

The three boys heard the creaking of a door open, they all looked towards the small rotting house to see a figure exit through the door. They watched the figure draw nearer, walking steadily closer. Harry and Cedric drew out their wands, while Kakashi unscathed his father's white chakra blade that he kept strapped behind his back.