Forest of Death

Disclaimer: I do not own anything concerning Harry Potter or Naruto.

Enjoy

........................................................................

Riddle Mansion

Voldemort sat back in the plush armchair, waiting for Wormtail to return. He had recently received news from one of his followers that Dumbledore had hired a guard to protect Harry Potter for the duration of the school year. Foolish! He thought to himself. Nothing was going to stop him from returning to full power whilst killing the boy. However, he was not called the Dark Lord for nothing. Even though he was confident in his servants work, he would not take any risks. He needed to find out more concerning the guard that Dumbledore has trusted to take care of the boy.

"Wormtail!" He shouted angrily. He heard the scurrying of the rat man before he even entered the room. As usual Petigrew was pale and scarred, flinching at any sound or movement that he made.

"Y-yes my Lord?" He stuttered, bowing lowly to Lord Voldemort.

"Tell Claude and Warnder to go to Hogwarts School and gather any information concerning Harry Potter's guard! If it turns out that they are nothing special, kill them!" He said maliciously.

Peter bowed even lower to the floor, slowly stepping out. Voldemort smiled to himself, lets see what you've got under your sleeve Albus?

LineBreakLinebreakLinebreakLinebreak...

Harry shot out of bed, his scar burning, clouding his vision. He had had a dream, however; he couldn't remember it. Although, considering the pain of his scar it wasn't hard for him to guess what the dream had consisted of... Voldemort. He hadn't had one since the Quidditch World Cup, but ever since he had become a Triwizard champion, the dreams reacurred more often, and much more vivid. Voldemort, whatever he was planning, would be happening soon. He had to tell someone about it... He usually told Ron right after he woke up, however they weren't on speaking terms at the moment. And Hermione had chosen to stay out of the fight, picking neither side. He thought about telling Kakashi, but he had a lot on his plate at the moment. Harry new that the boy never got a full nights sleep since he arrived at Hogwarts, always on guard during the night to ensure his safety. Also, Kakashi was a Triwizards champion like himself. So no, he wouldn't bother Kakashi or Minato Sensei about his dreams, they had enough to worry about as it is.

Maybe Dumbledore? Harry got out of bed and got dressed into his robes, (even though it was a Saturday) and made his way to the large circular office on the northside of the castle. If anyone was going to know what to do concerning his dreams, it would be Dumbledore. It was still early morning, and considering it was the weekend, no one was out wondering the castle. Although, he hadn't seen Kakashi in the Common Room. But that was typical, so he wouldn't worry about it.

Once he reached the gargoyle, he realized he didn't know the password. Last year it had been Honey Gumdrops, but that wouldn't help him.

"The password is Likorish Wands." Kakashi said behind Harry, which caused the latter to jump.

"Oh my - Kakashi! Don't do that!" Harry sputtered out, trying to regain his breath. Kakashi looked at him and smiled with self satisfaction that he had succeeded in scaring him.

"What are you doing here anyway? Are you following me?" Harry asked a little upset. Sure he knew that it was Kakashi's job to watch him... but so closely? Kakashi shrugged his shoulders indifferently.

"No, I'm not following you. I needed to report to Dumbledore-Sama before the Ministry folk get here for the Tournament. Besides, he had something that he needed to tell me." Kakashi answered, to the relief of Harry.